• In a word: Yes

As the historicity of Jesus is beyond question (at least from sane person's who actually study the record at any rate), then we are left with a record of Jesus that represents what he said and did. It comes down, intellectually, to a question of intent and honesty. Are honest men, men would universally rather die and withstand brutal torture rather than recant, lying? The answer is a pretty straightforward, "Most likely not."

If they are telling the truth Jesus is divine. Once you genuinely accept that reality, you will have all the proof you want.

• I believe Jesus to be God.

Daniel 9:24 (NIV 2011)
    (24) “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Matthew 18:21-22 (NIV 2011)
    (21) Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
    (22) Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

• Jesus is God.

Jesus was either who he said he was, God, or a lunatic. The only thing he cannot be is a mere "wise man." No philosopher in his right mind would claim to be God in front of zealous Jews ready to stone him. Also, the Bible refers to him as God and Jesus claimed to be God and demonstrated his godhood multiple times in the New Testament. I have done a lot of translating of the verses where Jesus claims his divine nature. What is interesting about these verses is their grammatical construction. Jesus uses the phrase "ego eimi" which means "I am." There are two things that are unusual about it.
    1. If you translate the phrase literally, you get "I I am." or "I myself am" stressing the "I." It is an awkward construction, and unusual.
    2. Whenever you see this construction, it is harkening back to the burning bush when God said his name was "I am." This word is holy, as any Jew will tell you, and anyone who used that construction was claiming to be God and blaspheming and therefore deserved to die by stoning.
    Answering Installgentoo.
    1. Prophecies of the end of the world. I am pretty familiar with the Bible, but I don't remember that assertion. Would you be so kind as to remind me?
    2. Temple being razed. I think you are misunderstanding an important part of history. This may answer your question. https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1302-jesus-prophecy-and-the-destruction-of-the-temple

• Yes he was

Jesus was divine by the fact of that his teachings and legacies are around today. The high priest even said that if his twelve followers could actually do some work and keep his voice alive he was truly chosen by God. Especially after the events right after his death. 11 of the 12 died horrible deaths for his names sake. And now 2.2B believe, yes thank God.

• Yes he is.

This will basically be a rebuttal of Sageys claims.
    "There is no genuine, validated evidence for Jesus achieving Divinity! "

Jesus didn't need to achieve divinity, he already was.

" Jesus was only a prophet spreading Buddhist/Confucian teachings to Jews. "

Christs teachings are totally incompatible with Confucianism or Buddhism. No heaven in either of those religions, and no reincarnation in Christianity. Just one of many differences.

"Nobody has ever cited any evidence of his actually performing a single miracle, since he apparently fed 5000 people with hardly enough food for 6 and nobody even told their literate grandchildren nor bothered to compose a thank-you note as evidence."

There are records outside of the Bible of the darkness over the land and earthquakes after Jesus' death, and they could not have been from an eclipse.

Celsus was a second century roman historian and opponent of Christianity, he writes:

"Jesus, on account of his poverty, was hired out to go to Egypt. While there he acquired certain [magical] powers... He returned home highly elated at possessing these powers, and on the strength of them gave himself out to be a god... It was by means of
    sorcery that He was able to accomplish the wonders which He performed... Let us believe that these cures, or the resurrection, or the feeding of a multitude with a few loaves... These are nothing more than the tricks of jugglers... It is by the names of certain demons, and by the use of incantations, that the Christians appear to be possessed of [miraculous] power...""

Surely he would have preferred to deny any miracles altogether, were they not so well known.

It is just impossible to explain the rise of Christianity, were these claims false. Imagine you live in a town of 20'000 population. There is a story of Jesus feeding 5000. Yet no-one witnessed it. How could Christianity possibly develop? Jesus was not a warlord like Mohammed (not that there is any claim Mohammed did any miracle) he held no power, he was opposed by the Jews and the Romans.

Tacitus (Roman historian AD 110) records that after Jesus death, an "immense multitude" of Christians were convicted of crimes against humanity. They were burned alive, used as candles to light the night, thrown to dogs and crucified. How can you explain "immense multitudes", of people being convinced enough to die for a man hated by Jews, and Romans, and with no power or wealth?

"There was no evidence of his resurrection and that he was not just simply disposed of in a mass grave "

There is good evidence, the numerous sightings recorded in the Bible, again where he was seen by hundreds of people (would help explain the rise of Christianity), and the lack of any corpse (the romans and the Jews would surely have retrieved it to try and destroy Christianity)

• There Is Absolutely No Evidence For The Divinity Of Jesus, A Conspired Document Saying He Is Is Not Evidence:

There is no genuine, validated evidence for Jesus achieving Divinity! Jesus was only a prophet spreading Buddhist/Confucian teachings to Jews. Nobody has ever cited any evidence of his actually performing a single miracle, since he apparently fed 5000 people with hardly enough food for 6 and nobody even told their literate grandchildren nor bothered to compose a thank-you note as evidence. Surely such a large amount of witnesses had some literacy, even then. There was no evidence of his resurrection and that he was not just simply disposed of in a mass grave for criminals instead of the purported Tomb myth.

• I don't think

He was. Jesus was obviously a good moral teacher, but his divinity is, to me, not supported by history. For example, he was demonstrably wrong in his prophecies of the world ending within a generation. He also stated the Temple in Jerusalem would be raised to the ground, and that did not happen either.

• Not at all

There's not a single verse in bible in which Jesus himself claimed divinity as he said ' my father is greater than I '. It's written in the book of Deuteronomy 24 : 16 that ' each will die for own sins' so how Jesus come Jesus died for your sins ?

• As the guy on top said.

Well, there isn't much more that i can add, really. First of all, there is no factual evidence pointing to his existence. So there is that. Beyond that there is the fact that even if he was alive, he was just one of thousands of other prophets that were around on the day. The difference is that he would have had a book written about him, provided that he wasn't a fictional character as it is. Lastly, "divinity" is nonexistent.

• Not at All

If he actually existed, he was not divine. The story of his life is full of unverified (and perhaps unverifiable) claims, and his teachings were nothing special; in fact, a lot of what he preaches is downright bad advice. If order to actually defend the claim that Jesus was divine, one would first have to demonstrate the existence of the divine.