Was King of Queens funny (yes) or stupid (no)?

Asked by: Adam2
  • The first two episodes were dumb (trumpet music end credits)

I can't explain it. The first two episodes of "King of Queens" were just plain stupid, but in a funny way though. Doug was such an idiot and so was his father. This is an exercise of stupidity on TV, unprecidented since the days of "Family Matters." LMAO. LAMO! Stupid

• It was great!

I loved this show! I still watch it whenever I get the chance. It's one of my favorites. I like it better than Friends, but not quite as much as I like Everybody Loves Raymond or Seinfeld, but it's definitely comparable to any of those shows. It's one of the best sitcoms I've watched. :D

• My wife and I had to quit watching it

My wife and I thought it was funny, but then we started repeating some of the lines in the show to each other. The lines seemed funny in the show, but repeating them to each other wasn't funny, it was hurting each other's feelings. When we realized that there was a distinct connection to what we were saying and to what we heard on the show, the show wasn't funny anymore and we stopped watching it. Now it's stupid.