• Yes, it was.

From all of the people who I know that watched it, it was very unrealistic and one of the worst things that Lifetime has put out. They had re-enactments that were very poorly acted and there wasn't all that much new information to get from the special. It was an awful show.

• The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story Disaster

The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story new move comes as a disaster and very bad idea for Lifetime. I, personally, was initially grabbed by the idea of going back to the 90s, my teenage years, and reminiscence while watching the TV series. On the contrary, from the first minutes the movie was a total disaster, too soapy and too musical. I was expected a lot more.

• If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Saved by the Bell was a classic American television show. Generations of Americans have grown up watching it - starting with kids in the 80s when it aired all the way to the present day. Dustin Diamond still has not moved on from his Saved days and needed to show the world he still exists.

• You gotta love Lifetime.

No, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story on Lifetime was not a flop, because I like to watch anything on Lifetime, and I liked that too. Lifetime you can't take too seriously. All of the stories and movies on it are sentimental, and most of them are overblown. If you just enjoy it for what it is, it was a fine special.