• COM PLET LY

MT may not have been liked but she is one of the few people in this world that actually did something to change things. People may not of fully agreed with what she did but you have to respect her and look up to her that in hard times she by far took things into her own hand and ACTUALLY DEALT WITH IT

• Not at all

There's a reason sales of "the witch is dead" skyrocketed immediately following her death, there's a reason her nickname basically says "this person is a prick" politely. It's not hard to pick things from her history that show her for what she was, calling Mandela a terrorist, trying to ban anything that "promotes" homosexuality, etc. She was a monster.

• In My Opinion

She may have done some good things for women, just by becoming the first Prime Minister of Britain. She also did some good things with Ronald Reagan on foreign policy. Other than that I do not see how she was that good of a person. From what I hear she did not care for minorities all that much. Which is kind of hypocritical considering she was a woman, and had to deal with discrimination herself. She also put policies in place that just made poor people poorer, in my opinion. These discrepancies may have been just the way she was made, but people should try to overcome their shortcomings.

• Let Them Die

To explain the title, Maggie Thatcher was Prime Minister of England at the time a few Irish people were arrested so a few of them went on hunger strike, the most famous one was Bobby Sands. And Margaret Thatcher being the anti-Irish person she was, she said "let them die." Something she also said was to a police officer before he was commissioned: "The Irish Are Liars Keep That In Mind". There is also a movie on this called "Some Mothers Son." And another thing, one of the prisoners was called Sean Walsh and he was not allowed to go on hunger strike so he had to eat his food in front of Bobby Sands, imagine that, all because of Margaret Thatcher, I hope she Rots In Hell. Bobby Sands died on 5-5-1989. RIP Bobby Sands.

• Not at all

• In My Opinion

She may have done some good things for women, just by becoming the First Prime minister of Britain. She also did some good things with Ronald Reagan on foreign policy. Other than that I do not see how she was that good of a person. From what I hear she did not care for minorities all that much. Which is kind of hypocritical considering she was a woman, and had to deal with discrimination herself. She also put policies in place that just made poor people poorer, in my opinion. These discrepancies may have been just the way she was made, but people should try to overcome their shortcomings.