• Yes !!! No doubt !

I am a Brazilian man, I know the Amazon rainforest and I believe Marina is talking the true. Her story make sense. The description of the forest and the life that inhabits it and the description of how the monkeys live is correct. She could not describe these environments if she had not lived it, really.

• I Believe Her

She said herself, she wasn't brought up by monkeys, she observed them and learned how to survive, her speech etc was already developed in her first 5yrs with her family. As for lie detector tests, she has already been put through intensive tests, both physically and mentally, she passed the lie detector test, and physical examination, showed she had suffered malnutrition at a young age.

• I Believe Her

• Finished the book, believe it is true.

Why make this up? If this isn't true, why hasn't someone from her past refuted it. Why haven't the nuns refuted it? There is no way to actually "date" her. I believe she may be older than estimated, due to the age at which she believes she was when she had her first period. Someone that small and malnourished would more likely start menstruating later in her teens than earlier.

• Read the book - see the evidence

Why would she stay true to her story without wavering? Bad things happen and her story has much credibility. I am still reading her book and I have researched some into her ordeal. If National Geographic are considering creating a documentary about her experiences perhaps her story can be proven. We are only privy to the information which has been released, no one really knows the truth, except Marina. Perhaps the documentary will dispel any doubts by filling in the gaps.

• Read the book - look at the evidence

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but why would you maintain the farce in the face of so many disbelievers without wavering from your story in any way or form? Bad things happen, children have been kidnapped with many of them being killed. The fact that Marina is a survivor shouldn't be proof of deceit, it should be a celebration of a child overcoming adversary and living to tell the story. I would be very interested in seeing the documentary on release, particularly with the crew from National Geographic.

• The way she was at home in the jungle

Looks like she spent a lot of time there. At 5 she could already speak, so the idea that she'd "not have language" is mistaken. Other children growing up in total isolation, who never learned language well, were without human contact from a much younger age. She didn't just invent this story, either, she's been telling pieces of it to her family from the start. Neighbours of the brothel remember her telling the story even back then. It is not a new-found "false memory" and not something she's ever made a big deal of, for her it was "normal" and that rings true.

• I think so.

From what I have read about Marina Chapman, I think that she was really brought up by monkeys. Her story seems crazy at first, but then when you read further, it starts to make sense. Her story does not seem like something that someone would just make up for fun.

• "Evidence" Available Online

The "evidence" used to support her claim is all easily found online. It took a few seconds to find that the Capuchin monkeys use tools, spend time on the ground etc. The experts were too easy to convince. If she really did spend years in the jungle she should take a lie detector test. Marina is a drama queen with a selective memory imho.

• No, it was a hoax.

No, Marina Chapman was not really brought up by monkeys, because she made it up in order to make a profit. Chapman and adults in her life decided that she could make money by telling people she was raised by monkeys. Most stories like that end up not being true, and Chapman is no different.

• Could be possible, but I highly doubt it.

Marina Chapman was not a 'Tarzan." She was a five year old little girl. The first doubt I have is the kidnapping. Why would someone take a child and dump her in a jungle? It makes no sense. Also, she already knew how to walk, so why would she switch to all fours? The story is too unbelievable to be fact.

• No, she wasn't

Cute way to make somebody more interesting than they actually are but sorry, this didn't happen. While we share a lot of characteristics with monkeys to imply that they could produce a socially well adjusted human being is absurd for a very long list of reasons, none of which warrants being talked about in length.

• I really doubt it.

No, I would have to disagree that this woman, Marina Chapman, was really brought up by monkeys. I think it is a ridiculous idea to even assert that any human could have been raised by monkeys. This woman probably wouldn't be able to speak coherently or speak any language at all if she were raised by monkeys.