Was Martin Luther King Jr's "I have a dream" speech one of the best in history?

• 1231w23123123123123123123123123trfg ghg nd jdgh j dm

HBF GHFGH H FFHG HFH FG HFG HFG HFGH FGH FGH FGH FGH FG HFG HFR HFG HFG HFG HF GH FGH FG HFG HFG HFG H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H ssij mi jaja

• Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech delivered a meeage of hope with civil disobediance that had not been head yet in the United STates.

When Martin Luther King delivered his world famous "I have a dream" speech, it took the country by surprise. Delivered at a time when race relations were at a low point, with segregation still taking place and routine acts of violence against African Americans, the speech gave words of hope and a vision of a better world.

• It is Iconic.

Martin Luther King's speech was one of the best in history, because its message has lasted and carried all over the world, and for more than a generation. Like Abraham Lincoln's Getysbury Address, MLK's speech was memorable because it carried a common theme, and because it was short enough for people to memorize.

• MLK had it right...

I agree with this assessment. The "I have a dream" speech is one of the best speeches in American history. It is up there with the Gettysburg Address, FDR's Pearl Harbor Speech, Washington's Inaugural Address, Truman's speech after the bombing of Japan and Ronald Reagan's speech after the crash of the Challenger space shuttle. So MLK did a great job on that speech.

• Martin Luther King

Martin Luther King Jr's. speech was one of the best in history because is foretold the truth of future of civil rights. He did have a dream and his dream was real. His words were heartfelt with truth and meaning. It was a true encouragement and inspiration for many people.

• Weak and plagiarized.

I've heard better. Yes, he had skill. Not as much skill as Hitler had in public speaking- but was very good all the same. However, that speech in particular said nothing about the topic of equality but was a very vague call out of what King wanted. Then, if you want to dismiss that, you also have take into the equation that he plagiarized the speech.

• D f f

Akifff df f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f gf nnv bn vn bvnbvbn vbn vbn vbn vbn vbn vb nvnbvbn v gbn vbn vbn v vbn vb nvbn vnbvbn vbn vbn vbn vb nv nbv bn vbn vbn SIJJ MI JAJKA TATI