Was Obama too quick to call the Boston bombings 'an act of terror?'

• No, Not really

I understand where he's coming from, cause obviously there was bombs so of course that would be an act of terrorism but where I'm trying to go with this is that I think that dzhokhar and Tamerlan are innocent, I beilive the government to did this to them kinda like sandy hook there was crisis actors for both events

• No, I don't think so.

No, I do not think that President Obama was too quick to call the Boston Marathon bombings "an act of terror." I think that this is what most Americans immediately thought upon learning of the bombings (that it was a domestic terrorist attack), and I think that the President waited the appropriate amount of time (and waited until he was briefed by the appropriate people) before referring to the bombings as a terrorist act.

• It was not too quick to call the bombings an act of terror.

It doesnt matter who initiated the bombings, or what organization was behind it,. The fact is, someone or more than one someone, planted bombs at a public affair. They set out to kill or maim people and destroy lives. They didnt care who it was. It caused terror, and that makes it an act of terror.

• No President Obama was not too quick to call the Boston Marathon bombing "an act of terror."

In his first public comments on the bombings the President did not refer to them as an 'act of terror.' It was not until he was fully briefed by the Directors of the FBI and Homeland Security did he publicly call the bombing an act of terrorism. The President exercised all necessary restraint and control over his statements.

• No, he wasn't

No, I have to disagree that President Obama was too quick to call the Boston bombings " an act of terror." The first time he addressed the attacked, he acknowledged that he had been briefed on the happening, but never referred to it as "terrorism." It was only after the FBI confirmed to him that it was an act of terror that he called it "an act of terror."