Was Obama's State of the Union address an improvement from the last one?

• Finally Puts Forth New Agenda

President Barack Obama's State of the Union address was an improvement over the previous one simply because he can be more forthright in regards to his upcoming agenda. He seemed much more relaxed as he joked a bit more. Obama still has a lot of work to do in the next three years.

• Yes, Obama's SOU address cannot get worse.

His approval rating has plummeted in recent months and years, and he is continuously making more and more Americans upset. He cannot get much worse, and obviously cannot please every side, but a raising of the minimum wage is a bonus for me due to the fact that I work it.

• No It Wasn't

I do not believe Obama's State of the Union address was an improvement from the last one. I believe we are working on a lot of the same issues with the exception of health care which has been implemented at this point. I believe overall his speeches are good and of course, he is an excellent speaker.

• It was not

No, I do not think that the last address that the president gave to the people was any better than the one before it, and I do not think that they helped out the president at all. I think that he is going to have to do a lot to improve.

• Obama's State of the Union address was not an improvement from the last one.

Obama's State of the Union address was not an improvement from the last one. Obama's State of the Union left little unchanged since his last one. According to Obama the economy is still seeing high unemployment, illegal immigration is still a major problem, and Obama's healthcare program is highly controversial.