Was Oral Roberts a true believer of Pentecostalism?

• Yes he was

Yes he was he thought Pentacostal way of living was the right way. Yet I really think he was in it to get money out of the followers more than anything else. The pentencost religion is one where they focus too much on money rather than the word of the Lord.

• Yes, Oral Roberts was a true believer of Pentecostalism.

I believe that Oral Roberts was a true believer of the religion of Pentecostalism. There isn't any reason for me to think otherwise. I may not be a religious person, nor do I think that such a religion as Pentecostalism is in any way believable, but I do think that Roberts was a believer.

• Yes, I think he was

Its hard to judge someone if they are a true believer or not,but he was a televangelist. I don't see how anyone would judge him otherwise, he founded the movement for the Oral Roberts Evangelists Association. I think that right there shows his movement towards Pentecostalism, its not an issue if they look at it that way.

• Oral Roberts was a true believer of Pentecostalism.

Oral Roberts was a true believer of Pentecostalism. Oral Roberts was an American Methodist-Pentecostal televangelist and a Christian charismatic. He founded the Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association and Oral Roberts University. His organizations were also affected by scandals involving other televangelists. I believe that Oral Roberts was a true believer of Pentecostalism.

• He discarded that a long time ago.

I think that when Oral Roberts started out, he was most definitely a true believer. But like most of the televangelists that rose to power during the 20th Century, he lost his way. He fell victim to the sins of greed and deception. In the end, money and power were more important to him than the word of God.