• Yes, Picard the Right Pick

Star Trek is an iconic show with many followers. So obviously all the character roles were played by the appropriate people. The actor selections were spot on, as shown by the popularity of the show. Patrick Stewart played the role of Jean-Luc Picard to a tee. The show would not have been the same without him.

• Yes, Picard was definitely the right pick by Stewart

Yes, Picard was most definitely the right pick by Stewart for his role in Star Trek! Patrick Stewart is brimming with charisma and this is simply perfect for the Star Trek: The Next Generation series. He adds a certain something to the program and it certainly would not be the same without him. In picking a leadership role, this emphasized the amazing qualities he possesses, and I could not have thought of a better person for the role.

• Where No Man Has Gone Before

Yes, Picard was the right pick by Stewart for his role in Star Trek. Stewart played the character flawlessly and there are very few people who could have played the role. It is an iconic role and everyone knows Stewart for his contribution to the Star Trek community. It was the right choice all around.

• Who else could play that part

I didn't want to admit this but I used to be a huge trekky. John Luke was incredibly sexy to me. That British accent put that character in it's own iconic category. It takes the right person to bring words on paper to life through characters foreign from their own and Mr. Stewart definitely did that in spades.