Was Robert Blake in fact guilty of murder, despite his acquittal?

• Yes big time

Married only to gain custody of their daughter. DNA test proved it was his. Not her other lover, the son of Brando. Pre nup stated who ends marriage, loses custody. Plus. Never lived together. Two separate homes on property. Admits today never loved her, she was a con artist. Bodyguards of his testified, not by their choosing, Blake asked them to kill Bonnie. Night of murder, Blake acting nervous in restaurant, out of sorts, threw up. Murdered after 6months married. Bonnie's children stated she was threatened and scared of Blake. Bottom line. He hated her. Wanted sole custody. Never loved her.

• All signs point to yes

Unfortunately, all signs seem to point toward Robert Blake's guilt in the murder of his wife, an apparent crime of passion where Blake's only alibi was that he was literally going to his car to get his gun - he couldn't have done it because it wasn't on him! And yet he paints a vivid portrait of psychological abuse, making him something of a bizarre figure for male victims of domestic abuse.

• Yes, Robert Blake was guilty.

I believe that Robert Blake was guilty despite being acquitted. I think there was enough evidence to convict him based on the discrepancies in his story as well as some of the other witness testimonies. But like always, it was just a matter of opinion. The jury obviously had a different opinion.

• Robert Blake is not guilty

No hard evidence against Robert Blake was found is gun was not the weapon used for the murder in my opinion I think Robert Blake was set up why would he take out his wife to a restaurant and then murder her that does not make any sense Robert Blake should be allowed to live in peace

• Robert Blake was not guilty of murder

Not enough evidence against Robert Blake especially his gun which has not been fired I in my opinion I think Robert Blake was set up Why would he murder the mother of his child and also she was not a saint she was a con artist Robert Blake should be allowed to live in peace

• No, I do not think so.

The evidence against Robert Blake, in my opinion, was not strong enough to convince me that he was, in fact, a killer. If I am going to weigh judgement on someone, I need to be absolutely convinced. And, like the Jury in this case, I was not convinced enough at all.

• No Robert Blake was not guilty of murder.

The jury has spoken Robert Blake was not guilty of murder. The members of the jury in Robert Blake murder trial spent more than 90 days listening to testimony about facts relating to death of Bonnie Black. After 12 days of deliberation the jury return a not guilty verdict. He's not guilty and should be allowed to live in peace.

• I did not follow the story

It would not surprise me none if he was guilty. Since I did not follow the story, I will just have to take the juries word on it. I do not know why, after all the controversial stuff going on in the Florida courts. Let just hope they were able to get this one right. I have not heard anything of Robert Blake since. So maybe the jury did get it right.