• Really like it, big fan

Like the cut of his jib, real good character. Wasn't eddie murphy in it, i really liked his role, good fit for the theme. The comparisons between shrek and that one detroit movie he was in with that party all the time song are hand in hand. Thank you mike myers.

• Shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life

Shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life

• Shrek is love shrek i life

Shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life

• Shrek is love! Shrek is life!

Shrek is love, Shrek is life! Dream works is love, dream works is life. Yes, of course, it is, by far the best movie of all time. There is intense romance and drama. It keeps viewers interested through all four Shrek sagas. There is a talking donkey and cat! Its all ogre now for the opposition.

• Sherk is the worst movie EVER

I really dislike sherk it is stupid and it could not do any better. Disney is better than most producers of movies ever. I will wait to see what people say and I am glad that I commented on this. #Disneyfanforlife I will love Disney. Disney is life. Always Love Disney.

• No i dont

Shreck is definetly no t even close to the best movie ever . It has a terrible plot it sucks butt and in my personal opinion it is one of the worst movies ever created in the history of man kind and has no place as the best movie ever

• I dont think so

I dont think so shriek is the greatest film of all the time. Really overall it is not right to say it is the greatest. I like to watch shriek but i cant say i fully like. There are better films than shriek. But it can be changeable for the person