• Shrek beats the BenchWarmers for the greatest cinematic materpieces of all time

Shrek is without a doubt the greatest movie of all time. For example they used "All Star" by Smash Mouth. That is the second greatest band of all time right behind Metallica. Shrek is a great movie of all time because it teaches many Whole-Hearted family values. One of them is how to treat your babymomma. For example after Shred rescued his gal he did not ask for kush or for nudes so he was being a gentleogre. Also the movie was directed by Tupac when he was in Cuba. Another example was when Donkey was going to get slayed by the dragon he was gonna take a murking/licking for his mate Shrek. This teaches to be selfless and that friendship trumps over all. Also the movie was full of improper scenes. For example when that dude in the forest alsmost said he likes to get laid, when the puppets implied to wipe their ass, or when donkey was dreaming about intercourese in his sleep. Well feminists (someone who believes the radical notion that women have rights) say all sex is rape, you just say all sex is great! It truly is, so that just makes the movie even tastier! Also it features a 730 in the movie which adds more LambSauce to the plot. Just to make the movie even greater Tupac should have added oats. It teaches an important lesson when : looks don't matter. Fionia's entire life she thought a handsum prince would rescue her but an orge came. Finding a soulmate is hard enough but finding an beautiful soulmate is even harder. At the end of the day will looks make you fall in love no. Is it looks that makes you bond with your soulmate no. It is looks that make you eachother's ride or dies no. The only thing that matters is if you truly love your soulmate with all of your heart. Shrek just proves this point. Another things this proves is that Hillary Clinton is evil. She sold uranium to russia (which is used in nukes) and had them donate money to her foundation. She also refused to send more security to Benghazi after countlessly asked. Then when being questioned about it she said "What difference does it make". She also does not bench. I have recently become woke thanks to Alex Jones. This was an chichi essay on why Shrek is off the meat rack and why it is without a doubt the greatest movie of all time.

• Most Beautiful film

The animation is stunning and the camera angles are perfect it makes my cry when he is called a messenger when he is truly a delivery boy.People should take this film more seriously.I hope people realise how excellent this film.Remember shrek is love shrek is life.It is just excellent in every way possible.

• Most Beautiful film

• Most Beautiful film

• Most Beautiful film

• Really like it, big fan

Like the cut of his jib, real good character. Wasn't eddie murphy in it, i really liked his role, good fit for the theme. The comparisons between shrek and that one detroit movie he was in with that party all the time song are hand in hand. Thank you mike myers.

• Shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life

Shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life

• Shrek is love shrek i life

Shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life shrek is love shrek i life

• Shrek is love! Shrek is life!

Shrek is love, Shrek is life! Dream works is love, dream works is life. Yes, of course, it is, by far the best movie of all time. There is intense romance and drama. It keeps viewers interested through all four Shrek sagas. There is a talking donkey and cat! Its all ogre now for the opposition.

• Sherk is the worst movie EVER

I really dislike sherk it is stupid and it could not do any better. Disney is better than most producers of movies ever. I will wait to see what people say and I am glad that I commented on this. #Disneyfanforlife I will love Disney. Disney is life. Always Love Disney.

• No i dont

Shreck is definetly no t even close to the best movie ever . It has a terrible plot it sucks butt and in my personal opinion it is one of the worst movies ever created in the history of man kind and has no place as the best movie ever

• I dont think so

I dont think so shriek is the greatest film of all the time. Really overall it is not right to say it is the greatest. I like to watch shriek but i cant say i fully like. There are better films than shriek. But it can be changeable for the person