• Much of it, actually.

We are talking about the character who cursed a fig tree for failing to produce fruit OUT OF SEASON, afterall.
    "Jesus" in the Gospels basically dismantles any sort of justice system, shows blatant racism (often referring to Gentiles as dogs or swine), and in several of his parables and speeches claims the eternal torture of nonbelievers and practitioners of other religions is perfectly justified.

• Like Muhammed and other teachers, some of Jesus's wisdom ( like offering your enemy the other cheek, forgiving without end ) is clearly wrong!

Often in religious and philosophical debates, the prophet Muhammed gets a lot of flak among Christians for what he taught and what he practiced. His views, no matter how hard you try to paint them otherwise, were more permissive of aggressive behavior. He taught "jihad", after all - holy war.

Often Jesus is held up as an example of perfect love, a man who taught that everyone could be redeemed and that conflict was inherently wrong. Jesus, in example, taught the verse is Luke 6:29:

"If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them."

In this way the teachings of Jesus can be construed as promoting the oppression of the oppressor--to actually permit it on ethical grounds! Jesus taught that victims should ENCOURAGE their oppressors, that we should do as we are commanded, and more! In the wisdom of Jesus, it was wrong to tell a bully "No!". The logic he seems to be using here is that, if we allow our oppressors to bully and oppress us enough, they will eventually see the error in their ways!

This is patently indefensible! Human history shows that people who have oppressed others have historically worked to defend this oppression. Notable examples like slavery and holocausts demonstrate that men who have oppressed have fought wars to continue those practices! Only through destructive conflict have many of those practices been abolished from this Earth. Ultimately the oppressors had to be told "No" through physical FORCE!

Jesus was clearly wrong in what he taught here.

Jesus taught something else that most today would consider blatantly absurd, which can be found in Matthew 21-22. Peter approaches Jesus and asks him how many times we should forgive people for sinning. Jesus:

"I tell you...Seventy-seven times!"

...Or basically an endless amount of times. This is very comforting to hear, but Jesus was using it in the context of the law. As he expresses in John 8:7--when pharisees bring to him an adulteress who was caught in the act and should be punished under Mosaic Law:

"...'Let anyone of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.'"

Hysterical! Preposterous! Now I'm not defending stoning adulterers in modern day society, but Jesus is indicating that we shouldn't punish people for breaking rules! Even more, he's suggesting that none of us has the right to punish anyone for breaking rules because we have ALL broken rules! This is utter rubbish!

Now, I don't know about you, but when I was caught doing something naughty as a child I was punished for it in some meaningful way. I wasn't allowed to watch cartoons or eat candy; I learned from this! The truth is what Jesus taught here is flat-out wrong! People need to be punished to promote rehabilitation ( modern psychologist would call this "conditioning" ). Jesus evidently didn't understand this and felt an alternative way was better.

• He was a man and men can be wrong.

I am not a believer in any religion and believe that Jesus was just a man, like Muhammad or any other religious profit. So I obviously don't believe these people are god like entities, I think of them as philosophers. They were great thinkers who created fantastic philosophical revelations. Their words were so intelligent and made so much sense to the people of those times that they were regarded as being touched by the divine spirit of the god of whatever religion those people worshiped.

So I think yes. While some of Jesus's teachings were so profound they are still talked about today, some of his work was wrong. Just like any other humans being ideas and thoughts are not right every time.

• Yes, He Was

Yes, Jesus' so called "wisdom," was not always right and not always wise. The Sermon on the Mount is often cited as Jesus' opus, but it contains all types of bad ideas and bad advice, such as to "turn the other cheek" and to "give no thought to the morrow." Bad ideas, and bad advice; not wisdom.

• It sure did not work

To divide that bread and the fish into 5000 pieces, because then all I was left with was a mushy pile of inedible dust and I was even more hungry than before from all the dividing. Also all the actually innocent people we death-sentence for murder do not resurrect after dying for our sins, of killing them. And spitting on terminally ill or disabled people, throwing mud at them and telling them to get up and walk did not result in miracle cures, but restraining orders. If you host a party and tell all your guests that the tap water you serve them is in fact wine, they often tend to leave very quickly and won't ever come again. Walking on water also never worked, not even in my bathtub. In all my years of going out fishing, I never found a coin in a fish's mouth, even not when I was broke and had to pay my taxes. Also I often return empty handed from fishing, which is not nearly as bad-ass as it is supposed to be with Jesus. Not to mention, I curse that damn tree in front of my flat every day, because it blocks my satellite dish, but it only seems to grow bigger.

All in all, I would say Jesus' wisdom is pretty bogus. If you got problems, just deal with them like other people have to.

• No no no

Like Prophet Muhammed , he was right Muhammed was always right and Jesus too, however I'm a Muslim and we believe Jesus or Isa as we call him was a Prophet like Prophet Muhammed. So Prophet Muhammed and all of the other Prophets were always right right right right right!

• Jesus was God

Jesus was the human form of God, God is flawless as only God can decide what a true flaw is. Therefore Jesus was also flawless. People may claim that Jesus was wrong simply because they do not understand his teachings. But Jesus can't be wrong because he is our messenger as to what right and wrong are.

• He was a man yes, but also God.

I dare anybody here to show me a fault in Jesus's teachings. I can't just say "Oh yeah, blah, blah, Jesus is always right" without showing it. So come at me bro, as long as it is not misquoting and it stays as emotionless as possible. I'm ready to defend.

Juan_Pablo says2013-07-06T11:43:23.247
Imaginary Friend rebuttal: Let's face it! You just don't like Jesus because he was perfect and you ain't!
ThreePointOneFour says2013-07-07T08:33:45.697
Here are a few:
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a, sword."

"If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple"

"Every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands for my sake, shall receive an hundred fold, and shall inherit everlasting life."