• Yes this move story was all over the place

Dc Fails at everything they will never be as good as Marvel because unlike DC Marvel has story this Movie was all over the place if they make another they will just lose money because DC is sucks the only good thing out of this movie was Twenty One Pilots

Posted by: Alls
  • It Wasn't The Worsr DC Has Offered

I personally enjoyed the fact that it was different from other DC movies. It provided a point of view that's usually not given to us. The part I and many others didn't enjoy was the way the story flowed, how it focus on some characters more than other (Harley Quinn, The Joker, and Deadshot) because they were big actors, and the logic behind the main villain. Overall it wasn't terrible, but it could've been better.

• SFX was not the greatest, but it was very entertaining

There are plenty of reasons on how this movie was very entertaining. For one, Will Smith, Margot Robbe, Viola Davis, Jared Leto, Jay Hernandez, Joel Kinnaman, Essentially everyone was great! The other great things is that it set up the DC extended universe. I cannot find one bad thing about this film