• We Trust Anonymous

I hope that they will keep up the good work on making every single Scientologist arrested and imprisoned for all eternity. The Scientologists will someday pay the price of every rage from every victims (if they alive or deceased) with their own shame. The Scientologists must be punished and not exist.

• Very good work

I am no fan of Anonymous; I feel they lean far towards the left and have a tendency to attack people not for good reasons, but for the lulz. On the other hand, their attacks on the Church of Scientology were fantastic, bringing attention to just how twisted that cult is. I applaud Anonymous for their efforts in standing up for those who have been victimized or even killed by the Church of Scientology.

Posted by: TN05
  • They deserved what they got.

Of course. The church of Scientology had some opinions and ways that were seriously drastic. The attack on Scientology was deserved by them. It may have did them some good too. They were warned to never do anything like that again, said in their video that was sent to some important Scientology "members"