• Rotary phone calls from the Moon!

Rotary phone technology on the moon!

Remembering cars from the 1960s (yes I am that old) I think they brought a tool box for repairs. It is a miracle that they made it that many times. Have faith people. Pray that soon we will soon go back to the moon. Shouldn't be that hard or maybe it is. Open your mind to truth, don't be afraid.

• Nope, it's Real

I mean, we have pictures and videos. I was talking to my friend about it, and we realized that someone would of said something. I mean, the astronauts, NASA people, AND the government people couldn't all keep a secret, can they? No, just no. After all this time, someone would of spilled.

• Ha ha ha

Sure, and the repitilians have infiltrated the government, the illuminati own the media, bush did 911, and hitler is still alive.

Im sorry, this is a bit of a silly question, so please understand why I got riled up, no, the moon landing is NOT a hoax.

• OH my wizards wheezes, are we really discussing this?

I don't need a supporting argument for this, really, lets not even grace this question with logical reply, its like telling a christian he has no proof for god yet he keeps pointing at his bible. We have the proof its up to the accuser to supply me evidence. Thanks for the laugh