• WTF reasons hahahahahahah

The Arab Spring was of course successful because of reasons. Don't you see le reasons? Let me ask you a question. If you don't see the reasons, how will you ever see le reason to your argument without the reason of the reasons. Get shreked I know all. #shrekworshipper
    ahahahahahhaahahha DAMN

• WTF reasons hahahahahahah

ahahahahahhaahahha DAMN

• The Arab Spring was Successful.

The Arab Spring was not a complete success, but it was more of a victory than a failure. The A.S. Fought, in most cases successfully, against social, economic and political injustices.
    One example of this was when, Egyptian protesters took to the streets against Hosni Mubarak, whose rule was characterized by Police brutality and the suppression and repression of Civil and Political Rights, on January 25 2011. Three weeks later Mubarak stepped down as President of Egypt.
    Even if this, and the many other examples, aren't seen as success, then the fact that it brought such atrocities into the Public Eye can be deemed as a success in itself.

• Arab spring was a failure

The Arab spring was a miserable failure that the president first thought was going to be a great success. The main people behind the demonstrations were terrorists and people that wanted to cause havoc. The news media gave it the name the Arab spring because they thought it would be good.

• In What Exactly

I do not think the Arab Spring was successful, unless you want to measure success in an unsavory way. Such as population control or defiling regimens or what have you. I don't even think there was a focused area of attention with the Arab Spring it was disorganized and random, how could it be successful?

• The loss of life.

No, the Arab Spring was not successful, because the people are more oppressed than they ever were before. The Arab Spring resulted in the Muslim Brotherhood taking over in Egypt, and oppressing all of the Christians. Things have not gone any better in Syria. The Arab Spring only imposed even harsher rule than they had before.

• I don't think things are any better overall.

I think ultimately the Arab Spring was not successful. In pretty much every country where there was an uprising, the existing governments have been replaced with one that is no better, and it has caused massive instability and uncertainty in the countries involved. I don't think the average man in the street's live has improved in any significant way.

• No, I don't think the Arab Spring was successful.

While the Arab Spring did bring the end of a few Governments in the Middle East the Governments that replaced them were largely controlled by the Military and are just as oppressive as the one that they replaced, I think overall the Arab Spring failed to bring Democracy widespread across the Middle East.

• I like tacos

Im just here so i wont get fined im just here so i wont get fined
    im just here so i wont get fined im just here so i wont get fined
    im just here so i wont get fined

• I like tacos

im just here so i wont get fined

• I like tacos

im just here so i wont get fined