Was the arrival of Christopher Columbus's ships in the New World worth the damage it wreaked on Native American society?

• Yes we should

My argument is better because I know that the ocean wouldn't be open for a long time if Columbus didn't do his journey . DO NOT blame Columbus for killing the Taino because they just didn't have the correct medicine to treat small pox. It isn't Columbus's fault that Taino died because they didn't have the medicine and he shouldn't be getting blame for them dying to a disease.

• Yes in the long run

In the long run the damage to Native American society was for the best. If it wasn't Columbus at that point it would have been someone else at another point. The other nations were going to take over at some point no matter what. Native Americans weren't built to survive the influx.

• The arrival of Christopher Columbus's ships in the New World was worth the damage.

Even if Columbus did not come to the new world, someone else from Europe would have. It is also clear that if China had wanted to come to the new world, they had the capability to do so. It was inevitable that the new and old worlds would come into contact in the end. Columbus should not be blamed.

• It Would Have Just Been Someone Else

Progress is hard to stop, therefore I believe the arrival of Christopher Columbus (although he really wasn't the first one here) to the New World was worth the damage it wreaked on the native society. The problem with this, is the fact that if Christopher Columbus wouldn't have done it, someone else would have. Given the European and world climate at the time, it was inevitable that the native society would have been harmed, regardless of the original origin of the new settlers.

• The world keeps turning.

Yes, the arrival of Christopher Columbus' ships in the New world was worth the damage it wreaked on Native American society, because more diversity in a culture is always a good thing. Columbus and his people learned to work well with the native people. In some ways their life was better, but in other ways, their life was worse. There is always a trade off.

• No, it wasn't worth it to the natives.

Christopher Columbus is not really the cause of imperialism as much as others who later came to the New World. However, I would argue that of course it wasn't worth it to the native peoples of what later became the United States. An entire culture was decimated as the U.S. continued to grow, expand, and force native peoples out from their homeland. Of course, it was worth it to those who settled in the United States, but at huge cost to another culture that had more right to the land than the new settlers believed.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-28T21:15:38.820
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .