• Yes yes yes

Just yes why not. Fight me. I dare you to comment on this you won't your too scared do it i dare you I'm right don't due it just don't due it plz cmon you person sssssssss sss s ss ask n n n kn n n kn kA nn

• Yes yes yes

• Cheese, Cheese, Cheese

This brought us cheese for grilled cheese and that is good. Without cheese there wouldn't be grilled cheese and cheese is good. Grilled cheese is the only thing that matters, slavery and disease don't compare to the importance of cheese. Cheese is love, cheese is yummy, cheese is life. Amen

• Trade Land and Resources

My argument is just look at the beneficiary resources that were received thanks to this rediscovery. As was mentioned above look at the potato. Not to mention the gold and the wood and the trade. Even the space for colonies was a good thing that Europe desperately needed and the Americas had plenty of.

• Hey! You got to break some eggs to get an omelet!

Yes, the Columbian Change was beneficial. It allowed for global culture to occur, it actually helped produced more life than lost (hello the potato), the foods people didn't have in certain places, they could get it from elsewhere, and finally it gave individuals more options to live or migrate elsewhere.

• Crops Crossed Continents, Allowed Humans to Flourish

The Columbian Exchange allowed crops and livestock from the Old World and New World to migrate to new continents. Potatoes and corn went from South America to Ireland and China. Horses, cattle and pigs went from Europe to North America. Everyone benefited as crops adapted to new environments. More food and more livestock gave people more to eat and fostered survival for populations that otherwise may have perished without the Columbian Exchange.

• Really? Come on

I mean come on it just depends how you're looking at it. Objectively the europeans were very selfish and had little regard for life and previous ownership. And yes the europeans brought different foodstuffs, but the natives didn't NEED any of that so in my opinion it wasn't worth the cost of life

• No, there were many exchanged diseases.

No, the Columbian exchange was not beneficial, because it brought many diseases to the new world that ended up killing a lot of people. The improvement in the quality of life because of the new goods was not that substantial. It was unfortunate that so many people had to suffer because of the diseases brought by traders.