Was the difference between Peter and Judas that Judas was malovant towards Jesus whereas Peter just wasn't spiritually strong enough?

Asked by: Adam2
  • This doesn't condone sin, but I think there was a difference

Peter was a big sinner mind you. He didn't always see things as God saw it. At one time, Jesus even had to say, "Get away from me Satan." However, I do genuinely believe Peter's heart was in the right place. He did love Jesus, He just wasn't spiritually strong (though he would be get better in his relationship). Judas on the other hand was a douchebag. He didn't think highly of Jesus at all. And he was like Pharisees. As a matter of fact, I think there's Pharisees in every portion of Northern Europe, the Lutheran religion and the Judaic religion. But that's besides the point. Peter was a big sinner. He was sometimes ignorant. However, I get the impression that his heart was right. He made foolish decisions from time to time, and he wasn't the wisest, but his heart was in the right place. He did love Jesus. He made a major mistake in denying Jesus, but he repented of it.