• Where did all the Jews Go?

Over 6 million Jews did not just disappear during the war and never return. Holocaust deniers are stupid people that are either neo-nazi's or just conspiracy theorists living under a tin foil hat. Of cause the holocaust is real, it happened, open your eyes people! This question must be a joke.

• Is this a real question?

Seriously, with the Nuremberg Trials, the gas chambers, the concentration camps, the survivor stories, how can anyone legitimately think the holocaust was fake? The communiques from the Nazi leadership, the evidence is overwhelming. I defy anyone to provide a convincing argument for why the holocaust was made up. Keep in mind in order to provide such an argument, you must convince me that thousands of people who spoke different languages and never met would be able to coordinate such a story, and that the communications between the Nazi leadership regarding the Final Solution were falsified by both the Soviets and the Americans who recovered them. Good luck to whoever tries to argue such a position.

• Wow, Just Wow.

I see on this site that 40% of people think that the holocaust isn't real and was just something that THE WHOLE WORLD Just decided "Hey, Lets pretend to make a mass murder, use TONS Of supplies and make a War over nothing, Huh?" I don't think that happened. In some places saying the holocaust wasn't real is against the law, I hope all of you guys saying no, live in those places, get tracked down, and get arrested.

• The holocaust was real

IF you say no you clearly are a Donald Trump what happened to all the people who died in it you cant say that all jews went but neither can you say that some jew went so it is not real if you talked to people who were actually in the camps they would tell you that it was huge

• Holocaust was real

I believe that the holocaust was real because Adolf Hitler rounded up jews and put them into concentration camps and he tortured them so we can't say that all this happened and many loved ones were lost so many people arevery sad about that so it definitely happened to many people and we can't say that that never happened.

• The holocaust was real

How do you explain all of the 6 million Jews dying and you say that it didn't happen. There is a very good amount of proof that states that the holocaust did occur. If you read social studies textbooks it specifically states that it did happen and there is a lot of proof that states that the holocaust did happen and you say that it never happened.

• The holocaust was real

During WWII the holocaust was a very big mile mark in the war tons of people died because the holocaust accrued. So you are telling me that the holocaust never happened then why do social studies textbooks state that it happened. Also that all the Nazis kept record of their prisoners (both Jews and non jewish.

• Ummm, you got to be kidding me

I never knew the holocaust was a controversial topic until like a month ago. I mean, it's not really like the Nazis were that SECRETIVE about their beyond atrocious crimes. In my mind it was 1 of the most horrifying things in human history. There is sooo much supporting it, the Nazis even admitted to killing around 10 million people. Even now I can't believe that some people are actually stupid enough to deny 1 of the most well known genocides of all time.

Posted by: cmck
  • Um, you gotta be kidding me

I know that people say that all of the holocaust photos were staged, but, c'mon, seriously? The so clearly weren't, I mean, how can anyone be so stupid and heartless as to deny pictures of bullets slamming into innocent children? & it's not like the Nazis were very secretive about their crimes. Denying the holocaust is exactly like denying that we breath air.

• Yes it is .

The holocaust did happen there is proof of it. It was one of the saddest times in Jewish history and world history. I don't understand why people don't think it happened. Also hitler did not just single out Jews he killed gypsies and handicapped people it was a very sad and horrible time and if Jews did not escape and other people did not help them then there would not be many Jews left today.

• A jewish hoax

Well if we take a look at what the jews got out of the holocauser we clearly see that the jews clearly on another layer of lies every year too keep the money flowing and this my ladies and gents is the holohoax theory. Let's not forget that the number 6 million was used by jews as early as the 1920's

• There is no hard proof.

The six million figure is a total sham. First of all, where did that number come from? Was it ever actually verified? If there was a holocaust, I doubt it was anywhere near Six million people. Stalin killed more of his own citizens than that. Auschwitz wasn't even a real gas chamber. Look it up.

• Of course not

Real events do not suppress investigation. Why is it illegal to deny the holocaust in so many European countries? Why does Germany and Poland make it illegal to investigate the holocaust happenings? Real events do not fear the truth. The JFK assassination is the most researched murder in human history, and we know Lee Harvey Oswald did it; but if the holocaust occurred, why not allow it to be investigated?

• It was real in my mind

Almanac figures debunk the 6 quintillion, US observed death camps were found to be concentration camps where no murder took place. The only evidence FOR the holocaust was obtained via torture at Nuremberg. And of course one has to notice how the numbers get bumped up every few years despite absolutely zero evidence. Remember to pay your reparations!

• Details and the truth

Something obviously occurred during WWII however to say that so many Jews were exterminated seems like a stretch to the truth. Hitler's Economic acts saved the German Economy however none of this is taught in school with an emphasis being placed on the Holocaust of the Jews. If the holocaust did occur why would a man who had the potential to change the economic situation of a country so quickly choose to single out the Jews. Why is it that Anti Semites still exist today? The holocaust obviously occurred but what are the true details behind the incident?

• Math does not work out yes fewer in some places but more in others

Not all who died in the camps were Jewish and world wide population counts before and after the war show a rise in Jewish population- yes their would be births and some would come out of the shadow but I can not see that many happening. I'd like some answers?

• You can't ignore the complexity of the logistics

Assuming a low 1,000,000 killed by gas chambers over 2 years, this would mean 1370 Jews killed per day, or 57 per hour. There are two inconsistencies with this hypothesis, namely: 1) Gassing and transporting hundreds from the gas chambers to the crematoria, as alleged to have been done by the prisoners, would require over a hundred prisoners for several hours, and would make it difficult for the guards to keep control, as prisoners would be more likely to revolt, knowing their fate.

2)Modern cremation machines require over an hour to completely cremate a human body, and the crematoria shown in pictures are so small that only one body can be cremated at a time.

• Mathematically not possible.

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

• Not a chance

Look at photos 3 months before the wars end there are no emancipated jews. Then the food ran out & everyone not just jews are seen starving if you want proof today look what avid world war 11 memorabilia collectors have, many pictures, letters ,photos, testaments, from people in the real camps including many jews not fictitious death camps. And remember the world jews declared war on Germany. But who cares as long as the new & real Nazis Israel keep the trillions rolling in.I feel sorry for the real jewish people who will take the full horror when the truth comes out

• Holocaust more like never happened.

If you believe this is real then try tell me that the Jews didn't make up climate change for a easy cash grab. Recycling isn't helping the environment like the Jews are saying in fact statistics say that one less baby is born in poverty with every one plastic bottle made. All info used here taken by: https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor