• Where did all the Jews Go?

Over 6 million Jews did not just disappear during the war and never return. Holocaust deniers are stupid people that are either neo-nazi's or just conspiracy theorists living under a tin foil hat. Of cause the holocaust is real, it happened, open your eyes people! This question must be a joke.

• Is this a real question?

Seriously, with the Nuremberg Trials, the gas chambers, the concentration camps, the survivor stories, how can anyone legitimately think the holocaust was fake? The communiques from the Nazi leadership, the evidence is overwhelming. I defy anyone to provide a convincing argument for why the holocaust was made up. Keep in mind in order to provide such an argument, you must convince me that thousands of people who spoke different languages and never met would be able to coordinate such a story, and that the communications between the Nazi leadership regarding the Final Solution were falsified by both the Soviets and the Americans who recovered them. Good luck to whoever tries to argue such a position.

• Wow, Just Wow.

I see on this site that 40% of people think that the holocaust isn't real and was just something that THE WHOLE WORLD Just decided "Hey, Lets pretend to make a mass murder, use TONS Of supplies and make a War over nothing, Huh?" I don't think that happened. In some places saying the holocaust wasn't real is against the law, I hope all of you guys saying no, live in those places, get tracked down, and get arrested.

• The holocaust was real

IF you say no you clearly are a Donald Trump what happened to all the people who died in it you cant say that all jews went but neither can you say that some jew went so it is not real if you talked to people who were actually in the camps they would tell you that it was huge

• Holocaust was real

I believe that the holocaust was real because Adolf Hitler rounded up jews and put them into concentration camps and he tortured them so we can't say that all this happened and many loved ones were lost so many people arevery sad about that so it definitely happened to many people and we can't say that that never happened.

• The holocaust was real

How do you explain all of the 6 million Jews dying and you say that it didn't happen. There is a very good amount of proof that states that the holocaust did occur. If you read social studies textbooks it specifically states that it did happen and there is a lot of proof that states that the holocaust did happen and you say that it never happened.

• The holocaust was real

During WWII the holocaust was a very big mile mark in the war tons of people died because the holocaust accrued. So you are telling me that the holocaust never happened then why do social studies textbooks state that it happened. Also that all the Nazis kept record of their prisoners (both Jews and non jewish.

• Ummm, you got to be kidding me

I never knew the holocaust was a controversial topic until like a month ago. I mean, it's not really like the Nazis were that SECRETIVE about their beyond atrocious crimes. In my mind it was 1 of the most horrifying things in human history. There is sooo much supporting it, the Nazis even admitted to killing around 10 million people. Even now I can't believe that some people are actually stupid enough to deny 1 of the most well known genocides of all time.

Posted by: cmck
  • Um, you gotta be kidding me

I know that people say that all of the holocaust photos were staged, but, c'mon, seriously? The so clearly weren't, I mean, how can anyone be so stupid and heartless as to deny pictures of bullets slamming into innocent children? & it's not like the Nazis were very secretive about their crimes. Denying the holocaust is exactly like denying that we breath air.

• Yes it is .

The holocaust did happen there is proof of it. It was one of the saddest times in Jewish history and world history. I don't understand why people don't think it happened. Also hitler did not just single out Jews he killed gypsies and handicapped people it was a very sad and horrible time and if Jews did not escape and other people did not help them then there would not be many Jews left today.

• A jewish hoax

Well if we take a look at what the jews got out of the holocauser we clearly see that the jews clearly on another layer of lies every year too keep the money flowing and this my ladies and gents is the holohoax theory. Let's not forget that the number 6 million was used by jews as early as the 1920's

• There is no hard proof.

The six million figure is a total sham. First of all, where did that number come from? Was it ever actually verified? If there was a holocaust, I doubt it was anywhere near Six million people. Stalin killed more of his own citizens than that. Auschwitz wasn't even a real gas chamber. Look it up.

• Of course not

Real events do not suppress investigation. Why is it illegal to deny the holocaust in so many European countries? Why does Germany and Poland make it illegal to investigate the holocaust happenings? Real events do not fear the truth. The JFK assassination is the most researched murder in human history, and we know Lee Harvey Oswald did it; but if the holocaust occurred, why not allow it to be investigated?

• It was real in my mind

Almanac figures debunk the 6 quintillion, US observed death camps were found to be concentration camps where no murder took place. The only evidence FOR the holocaust was obtained via torture at Nuremberg. And of course one has to notice how the numbers get bumped up every few years despite absolutely zero evidence. Remember to pay your reparations!

• Details and the truth

Something obviously occurred during WWII however to say that so many Jews were exterminated seems like a stretch to the truth. Hitler's Economic acts saved the German Economy however none of this is taught in school with an emphasis being placed on the Holocaust of the Jews. If the holocaust did occur why would a man who had the potential to change the economic situation of a country so quickly choose to single out the Jews. Why is it that Anti Semites still exist today? The holocaust obviously occurred but what are the true details behind the incident?

• The greatest Holohoax

The holocaust was impossible to have occurred in a little over 2 years. The holocaust was a logistical nightmare. The nazi couldn't fight the war and execute the final solution. They chose the former rather than the later. The holocaust was a lie invented for political reasons. The holocaust never happened.

• Thank god for the internet.

It absolutely didnt happen, there is zero evidence that it did and far far more evidence that 6 million never died.

Logic, critical thinking, the 6 million number in newspapers multiple times before ww2 even started, science data, almanac numbers, red cross numbers, the lies the lies the lies.

WW2 happened, the Holocaust never happened. You dont transport feed, house and tattoo 6 million people just to "kill" them.

• There is no evidence whatsoever to support the 6 Million figure, and there are other holes in the story as well.

Firstly, lets debunk the "6 Million" figure which was ascertained at the fraudulent Nuremburg Trials

At Auschwitz, the Soviets claimed that 4 Million total people were killed
    (There are higher estimates such as the French Investigative authority which claimed 8 million people died and other documentaries that claimed between 6-9 million people died)

This number has been revised repeatedly - firstly in 1989 when the USSR fell, the plaque stating 4 million was removed and replaced with one that said 1.5 million, mostly jewish victims were murdered)
    Not only has the plaque been "revised" but historians such as Jean-Claude Pressac, who are mainstream holocaust storytellers have revised numbers as well. The most recent number that i found was an estimate by Holocaust Historian Frijtof Meyer who's current estimate as of 2002 is 510,000!!!!!!

Not only has Auschwitz had their total death number reduced, but every single death camp has had their total death tolls reduced significantly, as it has already (sort of) been admitted that the Russians deliberately falsified the numbers.

Lets now look at the "legitimate" Nuremburg Trials (There are other trials that revisionists have critiqued)
    - Most of the Nazis Defendants were subjected to torture (I believe there's a book called "American War Crimes in Nazi Germany" which details this)
    - The soviets supplied false information at the trials, such as claims that the Nazis used "steam=powered" gas chambers and even claims that the Nazis committed the Katyn Massacre (Which the Western Allies knew the Soviets committed but said nothing)
    - Many "confessions" have been proven to be false
    - No allied soldier or partisan was tried at the trials despite vast atrocities such as rape being committed by the allied filth.
    - Various Nazi soldiers and even jewish inmates at camps tried to testify that no gassings took place but were not allowed to

Even various documentation has proven to be shifty at best. For example the Wannsee Document which was miraculously discovered by one of the Nuremburg Trial prosecutors!!! Yeah thats real genuine.

If you guys want to learn more about what really happened I suggest checking out the CODOH and Metapedia

• The photos that dont lie.

Nordhausen bombed by the allies, train at dachau with the bodies onboard strafed by the allies , all the pictures burgen belsen, auschwitz show what happened when the allies destroyed all the infrastructure so no food or medicine could delivered , as warned by the red cross of summer 1944. Document online.

• No gas chambers

No gas chambers, the story has changed dozens of times, the Lie comes from the Soviets as War time propaganda, the witnesses never describe the effects of gas correctly and have crazy ideas of how gas chambers even work. The 6 million Jews in danger goes back before the 1850's and we have at least 296 Newspaper articles about it