• Where did all the Jews Go?

Over 6 million Jews did not just disappear during the war and never return. Holocaust deniers are stupid people that are either neo-nazi's or just conspiracy theorists living under a tin foil hat. Of cause the holocaust is real, it happened, open your eyes people! This question must be a joke.

• Is this a real question?

Seriously, with the Nuremberg Trials, the gas chambers, the concentration camps, the survivor stories, how can anyone legitimately think the holocaust was fake? The communiques from the Nazi leadership, the evidence is overwhelming. I defy anyone to provide a convincing argument for why the holocaust was made up. Keep in mind in order to provide such an argument, you must convince me that thousands of people who spoke different languages and never met would be able to coordinate such a story, and that the communications between the Nazi leadership regarding the Final Solution were falsified by both the Soviets and the Americans who recovered them. Good luck to whoever tries to argue such a position.

• Wow, Just Wow.

I see on this site that 40% of people think that the holocaust isn't real and was just something that THE WHOLE WORLD Just decided "Hey, Lets pretend to make a mass murder, use TONS Of supplies and make a War over nothing, Huh?" I don't think that happened. In some places saying the holocaust wasn't real is against the law, I hope all of you guys saying no, live in those places, get tracked down, and get arrested.

• The holocaust was real

IF you say no you clearly are a Donald Trump what happened to all the people who died in it you cant say that all jews went but neither can you say that some jew went so it is not real if you talked to people who were actually in the camps they would tell you that it was huge

• Holocaust was real

I believe that the holocaust was real because Adolf Hitler rounded up jews and put them into concentration camps and he tortured them so we can't say that all this happened and many loved ones were lost so many people arevery sad about that so it definitely happened to many people and we can't say that that never happened.

• The holocaust was real

How do you explain all of the 6 million Jews dying and you say that it didn't happen. There is a very good amount of proof that states that the holocaust did occur. If you read social studies textbooks it specifically states that it did happen and there is a lot of proof that states that the holocaust did happen and you say that it never happened.

• The holocaust was real

During WWII the holocaust was a very big mile mark in the war tons of people died because the holocaust accrued. So you are telling me that the holocaust never happened then why do social studies textbooks state that it happened. Also that all the Nazis kept record of their prisoners (both Jews and non jewish.

• Ummm, you got to be kidding me

I never knew the holocaust was a controversial topic until like a month ago. I mean, it's not really like the Nazis were that SECRETIVE about their beyond atrocious crimes. In my mind it was 1 of the most horrifying things in human history. There is sooo much supporting it, the Nazis even admitted to killing around 10 million people. Even now I can't believe that some people are actually stupid enough to deny 1 of the most well known genocides of all time.

Posted by: cmck
  • Um, you gotta be kidding me

I know that people say that all of the holocaust photos were staged, but, c'mon, seriously? The so clearly weren't, I mean, how can anyone be so stupid and heartless as to deny pictures of bullets slamming into innocent children? & it's not like the Nazis were very secretive about their crimes. Denying the holocaust is exactly like denying that we breath air.

• Yes it is .

The holocaust did happen there is proof of it. It was one of the saddest times in Jewish history and world history. I don't understand why people don't think it happened. Also hitler did not just single out Jews he killed gypsies and handicapped people it was a very sad and horrible time and if Jews did not escape and other people did not help them then there would not be many Jews left today.

• A jewish hoax

Well if we take a look at what the jews got out of the holocauser we clearly see that the jews clearly on another layer of lies every year too keep the money flowing and this my ladies and gents is the holohoax theory. Let's not forget that the number 6 million was used by jews as early as the 1920's

• There is no hard proof.

The six million figure is a total sham. First of all, where did that number come from? Was it ever actually verified? If there was a holocaust, I doubt it was anywhere near Six million people. Stalin killed more of his own citizens than that. Auschwitz wasn't even a real gas chamber. Look it up.

• Of course not

Real events do not suppress investigation. Why is it illegal to deny the holocaust in so many European countries? Why does Germany and Poland make it illegal to investigate the holocaust happenings? Real events do not fear the truth. The JFK assassination is the most researched murder in human history, and we know Lee Harvey Oswald did it; but if the holocaust occurred, why not allow it to be investigated?

• It was real in my mind

Almanac figures debunk the 6 quintillion, US observed death camps were found to be concentration camps where no murder took place. The only evidence FOR the holocaust was obtained via torture at Nuremberg. And of course one has to notice how the numbers get bumped up every few years despite absolutely zero evidence. Remember to pay your reparations!

• Details and the truth

Something obviously occurred during WWII however to say that so many Jews were exterminated seems like a stretch to the truth. Hitler's Economic acts saved the German Economy however none of this is taught in school with an emphasis being placed on the Holocaust of the Jews. If the holocaust did occur why would a man who had the potential to change the economic situation of a country so quickly choose to single out the Jews. Why is it that Anti Semites still exist today? The holocaust obviously occurred but what are the true details behind the incident?

• One-sided presentation in schools/media

The world paints Hitler as a bad guy without providing direct proof that reasonably proves that is the case. I was someone who was under the boat that Hitler is bad this, deniers are stupid that, but when you hear the other side, that's when things become questionable. Why should an entire regime be judged without hearing their side of the story? It is an insult to debate etiquettes.

• Insidious Soviet Lie

From the lack of documents to the lack of physical evidence to non BS survivors talking about theatre and hookers in the work camps, to looking at what Zionists have gained through the dissemination of this myth. Any person who can allow themselves to be objective and not emotional about it can learn the truth behind history's greatest lie.

• Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told goes into a lot more detail than i can go into. It's been so long that i don't remember a lot of the arguments, but there was plenty. Some people who lived in the camps have come forward and even admitted the camps had sports, theater, pools and the officers were nice. Which one of the testimonials are fake? I find it ridiculous that people have been imprisoned for denying it as well as their attorneys.

• The Greatest Story Never Told

• Of course not what are you cancer

It is not real because it is just being tought in schools so Obama could build his lizard army from the future, but apart from that he plans to do a holocaust and the old one never happened, he is foreshadowing what the future will look like, thank you very much