• Yes, I think it was an inside job.

Here we go with the conspiracies. I do believe it was in inside job though. JFK was becoming an embarrassment and the government wanted to get rid of him. He was loved by too many people and there would be a ruckus if he was impeached. There was a choice, assassinate him, or put up with him. I think Oswald was a patsy. I think there was a lot more going on then was said.

• Yes he was

K k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• It was an inside job

A mobster claimed to have been shooting at JFK too and said he was hired by people shearing black suits and shades (government) Next thing u know lee Harvey Oswald dies on way to jail BEFORE trial. Not a coincidence JFK was an inside job. The government killed him. .

• Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocks coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocks vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggginal fluids

I wabt to d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d dd dd d d d d d d d d d d d dd dd d ddd d d d d d d d d d d dcooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKCKCKCK VAGINA+PENIS

• Definitely Without a Doubt

It's obvious when you look at the facts. He was disclosing the truth, and they didn't like that. He is the only president I will ever have respect for. The other ones knew the truth, but they did their jobs like they were told. Like puppets on a string, cowards..

• Rg jgkrekh rhka k gj

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj j jjjj j j jj j j j j j jj j j jj j j jjj j j j j jgr rvjv gb jbg jbg b ihrio iorghro ro pprahpr p ughr prahgp rh ruhrphaph ahghguri hpahgurhgier rpghr r hhph hr uhp u hr eh g uhigh er

• Rg jgkrekh rhka k gj

• Conspiracy Theory all he way!!!

He was shot in the back AND the front. Thrassyere was a second sniper in the Grassy Knoll! His autopsy was so secret they disregarded the rule that his autopsy was supposed to, by Law, be done there in Dallas. The Secret Service fought with the medical examiner and whisked away the casket to the Bethesda Naval Hospital. Hmm that is extremely odd. Also Jack Ruby shooting Oswald; why did he do that? There must have been a very important motive for him to do that. Didn't want to risk Oswald revealing some sort of information? Who knows. Conspiracy. Sadly I doubt the real truth will EVER be exposed.

• JFK was killed for not backing high level Masons in Govt., that were seeking to use JFK to start a war with Russia

Basically, the JCS wanted to start a war with Russia in the early 60s and lots of corrupt Masons high in Govt., wanted to set JFK up over the Bay of Pigs invasion issues. Next, the Mason Crooks in Govt and down in Dallas (Clint Murchison) wanted to block JFK's access to Khruschev to make matters worse, but JFK used Back-water contact channels to untie the knots and that caused the Red Phone to be implemented. Look at Masons on the Warren Commission. Look at Mason Dulles that tried to set up Catholic JFK. Look at the virulent Mason Guy Banister that was LHO's handler in New Orleans. Look at the Mason Clint Murchison that owned Mason JE Hoover, and the killing and the cover up came from Masons in high places.

• It was Aliens!

There are too many similarities between the Lincoln assignation and the JFK assignation to happen by chance. This must have been planned by some sort of intelligent being that exists ou of this world and lives much longer than humans. So therefore the JFK assignation was an alien plot to see how humans react to change and thus not an inside job. It was an out-of-this-world job.

• No, it wasn't an "Inside Job". Enough with the conspiracy theories!

Enough with the conspiracy theories! The JFK assassination may have been orchestrated my more than Lee Harvey Oswald, but that doesn't mean the CIA did it. There have been so many theories, it's hard to find the truth, but it really wouldn't be that hard to shoot the president. Remember, this was before the era of crazed security and mass paranoia. Kennedy's death may have benefited Johnson, but there is absolutely no proof to suggest that he was killed by the US government.

• Not an inside job.

No, I do not think that JFK's assassination was an inside job. First of all, I hate conspiracy theories and find that there is little (if any) truth to the majority of them. I think that Oswald worked alone to kill the president. Perhaps there was more to the story than just that, but I don't think it's as complicated as some make it out to be.

• No, it is doubtful.

I do not think the JFK assassination was an inside job. People come up with theories of corrupt government for many different scenarios, some of them may be true, but stretched a bit to make them sound more exciting. In this case I don't believe anyone in the inside had a reason to go that extreme.

• `No. Enough theories.

The Government has no intentions to kill it's leaders. Remember, it's not ran by one guy... It's ran by over 400, +1,000's of side people...

If it was inside, the WHOLE other party would be out to get the bad guys + the rest of the Congress who are scared of being next.... No one thinks of that.

• Off course I can't be sure

I have done a little bit of research on all the conspiracy theories and some of them do make sense to me. But I just can't get a grip around why Americans find it so hard to believe that some lone wolf lunatic went out to shoot the president. It was one guy and to me that makes the story more believable. It was one crazy guy who did not want to be involved in some big conspiracy. All he wanted to do was to kill JFK.

• No, it was orchestrated by the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

The assassination was orchestrated by the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Oswald consumed a possessed pasta dish the night before, and became controlled by his great Pastaness. JFK wasn't a big enough fan of noodles, and his lack of admiration threatened the foundation of the FSM. He simply had to be removed!

• Can't Trust Any One

I don't think the JFK assassination was an inside job, who on the inside would want to kill JFK he was loved by the public. The only feasible way I can see it being an inside job would be if Lyndon B. Johnson wanted the presidency so bad that he killed for it. Which in that case is entirely possible.

• Conspiracy theorists are the same as creationists.

Based on all the evidence we've gathered, there's absolutely no evidence that this was an inside job. The bullet angle that the conspiracy theorists talk about (or the "magic bullet" theory as they like to say) is a result of misinformation on their part. Kennedy leaned down when the first shot was fired, and Connolly was NOT seated directly in front of Kennedy; he was seated to Kennedy's left-front. This lines up the shot perfectly and debunks this hypothesis.

Here's the funny thing about conspiracy theorists. They NEVER offer any evidence for their claims. What they do is poke holes in the official story and look for ulterior motives, and then try to say that proves their case. Ever notice, for instance, how they always have to ask "WHY does Kennedy's head jerk backwards not forwards?" (that's actually basic physics), or "WHY did Building 7 fall?". They have to do that because they're counting on you agreeing with them, and then your imagination defaulting to their explanation and filling in the gaps for you. They also use the same tactic as creationists, which is that they've set out with a conclusion (that JFK was assassinated, etc.), and now they're gathering evidence for that conclusion. That's the opposite of the scientific method and not how we determine what's true or not.

• Despite evidence and testimony, 5 COMMISSIONS CAME UP WITH THE SAME RESULT

The only reason, evidently, that other people argue that the JFK assassination was an inside job is because they're in disbelief. The most power man in the world was murdered by a lunatic?! IT CAN'T BE.
    Oh. But it is. Sadly I might add.

Listen, it okay for everyone to have a little doubt over something. But considering there's no evidence and reason why it was someone other than Oswald, it can only be him.

Posted by: JDuB