Was the latest episode of "Agents of Shield" really as bad as everyone said it was?

• Yes, the latest episode of AoS was really bad.

I thought that the show isn't really that good in the first place, but it seems to be getting progressively worse. I am just not a fan of it. But I really did think that the latest episode of Agents Of Shield was just as bad as everyone said it to be.

• Yes, agents of shield is bad

The last episode of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD was as bad as the crowd response indicated. Joss Whedon's anticipated new show has proven to be a disappointment as the season has gone along. The initially promising characters have shown that they do not have the same appeal on television as on the big screen. The high expectations have been partly responsible for the letdown that has become Agents of Shield.

• I did not think so

The last episode of Agents of Shield was not as bad as everyone says it was. This is the same for many other shows and movies. For some reason it becomes trendy to say certain things about specific shows or movies, and the bandwagon just continues to grow all the time.

• No, I don't think the lastest episode of "Agents of Shield" was really as bad as everyone said it was.

I believe it's really up to personal opinion if you enjoyed a specific episode or not, some will find fault with it and some will end up really enjoying it, so overall I would say that it's not fair to say that the episode was bad since the show is well produced and your enjoyment of a specific episode is up to personal opinion.