Was the May 31st episode of "Game of Thrones" one of the best of the entire season?

• Why the most recent "Game of Thrones" episode was also the best

The book series that has been turned into a rather popular television series, "Game of Thrones," has certainly been full of twists and turns throughout the series. On May 31st, an episode was aired that had insane plot twists and changed character fate. Instead of spoiling the episode for readers, trust me when I say that the quest for the throne will never be the same.

• Yes, the May 31st episode of "Game of Thrones" was easily the best the season

The fifth season of "Game of Thrones" has almost universally been criticized as too slow and lacking in drama. The May 31st episode was anything but that. The scenes between Daenerys and Tyrion featured outstanding verbal sparring. Watching Cersei have to lick water off of the dirty prison floor was priceless. And the battle between the white walkers and the wildlings was one of the best action scenes of any season of the show.

• Best episode so far

I think that the May 31st episode was the best so far. However I do not feel that this season has been as good as the others so far. I want to know what is happening with Bran and would like to see more of what is happening in Dorne.

• Yes, the drama in this show is fantastic.

I think this show has some of the most exciting plotlines I've ever seen. The scene where I saw the Night King lock eyes with Jon Snow and send the White Walkers down the mountain into battle was fantastic. One of the best battle scenes of any show I've watched on television. I can't wait to see what next season will bring for Westeros.