• Yes, The NCIS: New Orleans Premiere was exciting for fans.

Fans of the popular television crime series NCIS have had nothing but great things to say about the New Orleans chapter of the program. The premiere showed fans some of the twists and turns to be expected as well as what changes are going to take place that fans might not be accustom to. Fans are definitely excited for what's to come judging from the premier.

• No, not at all

There are so many versions of ncis, csi, etc. I used to like those shows, but they have lost my interest. They are way over done, re-done, and there is really nothing new about any of them to me anymore. I guess they just cant keep my attention any more.

• No, the "NCIS: New Orleans" premiere was not exciting.

"NCIS: New Orleans" premiered recently to attempt to squeeze a little more blood from the stone of the original series. The original series itself is waning in story material as the years go one. Another crime show spin-off, add some New Orleans references, throw in Scott Bakula, all makes a pretty poor tasting gumbo, and a worse show.

• No, the "NCIS: New Orleans" premiere let's down the "Big Easy"

No, the "NCIS: New Orleans" premiere was not exciting. Relying on typical New Orleans stereotypes, and basic rehashed characters, gave the viewers a boring vision of things to come. During a premiere you want to feel the excitement, feel like you are part of the action, and really start to care for the characters in the series, but NCIS fell short of this objective. The same old rehashed characters we've seen on other NCIS shows, combined with stereotype plots and suspects, created a bland "seen this before" feeling. I can just do without the Jazz playing suspects and the same New Orleans themed plot lines on yet another TV drama.