Was the Notorious BIG killed in response to Tupac Shakur's murder in Las Vegas?

• Yes, I believe the Notorious BIG was killed in response to Tupac Shakur's murder in Las Vegas.

Yes, I believe the Notorious BIG was killed in response to Tupac Shakur's murder in Las Vegas because there was a lot of tension between East and West Coast rappers at the time. Many people have stated that Biggie Smalls was killed because it was thought that he was behind Tupac's death. Both murders of the two rappers still remains unsolved.

• Notorious BIG was killed in response to the murder of Tupac Shakur

Notorious BIG was killed in response to the murder of Tupac Shakur. He was murdered in a drive by shooting, the same manner as Tupack Shakur. The two murders occurred only six months apart. There was a notorious East Coast West Coast hip hop rivalry. The combination leads one to naturally conclude the two murders are related.

Yes, I believe the Notorious BIG was killed in response to Tupac Shakur's murder in Las Vegas because there was a lot of tension in the hip hop community between East and West Coast rappers. People believe that Tupac was murdered by Notorious BIG's henchmen hence i strongly believe Tupac's posse retaliated as a result. The murder of both rappers still remains unsolved.

• Tupac Shakur's Murder...

I really do not know much about this topic. I do not really think that Tupac is dead though. So how could Notorious BIG's murder be connected to his. It could possibly have something to do with is disappearance though. If they were connected in some way, I'm sure Tupac had to find some way to get away from whomever was after him.