Was the plagiarism accusation on Fareed Zakaria accurate?

• Yes it was

The plagiarism accusation on Fareed Zakaria was indeed accurate. This is obvious because Fareed Zakaria even stated publicly that he was sorry for what he did and that he did plagiarize from an article. He apologized and said it was all of his fault. He said that he did it, so it is accurate.

• Yes, the accusation in regards to Fareed Zakaria's plagiarism were accurate.

I definitely think that the accusations in regards to Fareed Zakaria's plagiarism was accurate. The detaills that I have read point to the stance that everything seemed to be legit. And I do think the fact that Fareed has even apologized for it warrants the claims. I do think though that he should go back to CNN.

• He addmited it

Fareed Zakaria admitted that he used plagiarism. How much more accurate can you get then the person saying they did it. If it was not accurate he would have not have said that he did it. Why would he lie. If he wanted to lie he would have said he did not do it.

• Fareed Zakaria blatantly plagiarised his column.

Plagiarism is often hard to identify. In Fareed Zakaria's case, it's obvious that he copied a paragraph in the body of his article almost directly from another publication. Changing a few words here and there and using slightly different punctuation does not make it okay to copy and paste every word from someone else's piece.

• It was not

No, I do not think that the accusation that this man accused plagiarism was at all true. I think that the work he did was all from him, and that no other person had done this work before him, and those that did were cited in his works in detail.