Was the Rangers' play embarrassing in game 2 of the 2015 Stanley Cup finals?

• Rangers play was embarrassing in game 2 of the 2015 Stanley Cup finals.

The Rangers have been lacking the will to play hard and get the job done in the 2015 Stanley Cup finals. Case in point, game 2. Rich Nash, who was one of their leading scorers this season has been playing it safe. With 42 goals in the regular season, we should expect more from him in the finals.

• Yes, the Ranger's play embarrased in game 2 of Stanley Cup finals

Yes, It was all downhill the rest of the way, and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Rangers 6-2 on Monday night to even the Eastern Conference finals at one game. How bad they played and they were still in that game. That night they played to win. I think, in that game they played hard.

• No, Ranger's play was not emberessing

I don't agree that Ranger's play was embarrassing in game 2 of the 2015 Stanley Cup finals. I realize that they had pretty bad loss, however that's how it is in hockey and pretty much every sport. One day you can be a winner and the next day there's someone better. I know those players gave their best and it's easy for us to say their game was emberessing while we sit in our chairs and watch it on tv.

• New York Rangers play poorly in Game 2 of Stanley Cup Eastern Conference Finals

No, I don't think it was embarrassing for the Rangers in their Game 2 Stanley Cup Eastern Conference Finals 6-2 loss to Tampa Bay. The Rangers have had a strong season winning many close games and, unfortunately for them, simply had a bad outing on this one night. They are too good to play that poorly again and are still the favorite to take this series.