• In the finale they failed to tie up the story.

The last episode Secrets and Lies was quite disappointing. It failed to progress the story arc of the season to a conclusion, leaving many questions unanswered. In a television show in particular, you need to use the breadth of your season to create and finalize at least a few points of the story arc. The quality of the show relies on having a small amount of cliff-hangers going into the next season and this show has more than most would be comfortable with.

• Not a good show

There were very few episodes of Secrets and Lies that I enjoyed. Overall, I found the show to be extremely dramatized as opposed to realistic and captivating. I found it very difficult to identify with these characters and get involved in the scenario. The season finale was a culmination of this disappointment as it was an extreme let down.

• A lot of secrets and lies were finally revealed.

It was pretty good, and there was a lot of suspense. All the action with Abby and Tom was very exciting, and then what Ben did was shocking. The season finale didn't leave much of a cliffhanger for the next season, but it was a good set up for the next season to continue.

• Didn't Watch It

I feel bad writing this opinion but I have never even heard of this show until just now. Based off of that, I am assuming that the entire series has been disappointing. This is a sad question if a television show actually has the power over people to disappoint them because it wasn't fulfilling enough for their fantasy or what not.