Was the "Seinfeld" theme in season 1 MIDI?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Wrong yeah fam

Wrong boi super wrong. Dont agree at all cuz is stupid fam. I need 50 words so there for this is wrong boi. My mum made me spaghetti and meatballs last night. 18 words left boiiiii. My friend said my dad is fit lmao so its wrong my boi yeh

• MIDI Files Abound

The theme song for Season 1 of "Seinfeld" was made into many MIDI files for people to listen to and download. People made their own interpretation of the track and posted the files to various websites, even if doing so violated copyright laws. MIDI files are still available today for those who wish to listen to the popular theme song.

• Yes, I feel as though the "Seinfeld" theme in Season 1 was MIDI

I have heard this theme many times, for instance season 1's theme definitely sounds like it is closer to a MIDI, moreso than the other seasons which sound a bit more distanced, second you can actually find many of the specific notes, and tones that are in the "Seinfeld" season 1 theme, in any regular MIDI synthesizer.

• Wrong yeah fam

• Wrong yeah fam

• Wrong yeah fam

• Wrong yeah fam

• Wrong yeah fam

• Wrong yeah fam