Was the series finale of Breaking Bad satisfying?

Asked by: chrumbelievable
  • Yes, for the most part........ SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ ON UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO SPOIL INFORMATION ABOUT THE FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that it was pretty satisfying, Walt gets revenge on Jack and his men, Jesse is set free, and Walt (as far as we know) will have accomplished (for the most part) what he set out to do at the beginning of the series. I think that most loose ends were tied up, with the exception of one.... We aren't for certain that Walt Jr. Will receive the $11 million dollars from his father, this point really bugged me, it isn't so drastic that it ruined the entire series, it just took away from the overall satisfaction of the episode.

• SPOILER: Yes I think this was far the strongest season.

This show has improved over time and the last episode was very satisfying. Walt slowly lost the support of the characters and viewers as he progressively went off the rails. He was able to redeem him self a bit by admitting to his wife that he did it all for himself resolving her of any responsibility. Also by saving Jesse and ensuring his son would be well taken care of financially.

He was able to exact revenge and died along side his prized work his rep as a master criminal as everyone will assume he was still creating the meth and arranged the means of his revenge. There is a great sense of completions you don't get with many shows and ended on the best season.

Posted by: 2-D
  • (SPOILER ALERT!) Finally watched it last night, and YES!

It was better than I could have even expected. Every major character and plot line that was introduced throughout the series was resolved. Walt accomplishes the one thing he set out to do (getting money for his family), he (somewhat) reconciles with Skylar, and Jessie (my favorite) presumably gets away scott-free. I'm SO glad they didn't pull a Sopranos... Perfect ending to a perfect series!

• What is "Breaking Bad"

Only brainless folks watch TV show like Breaking Bad.

It is one of the dumbest shows ever.

Leave it to Hollywood to glorify the making and selling methamphetamines.

Great show for our kids to watch and to believe it is cool.

Hollywood should be banned from making crap like that.

chrumbelievable says2013-09-30T14:10:38.070
I haven't seen it yet... But I can't wait to watch it tonight!