• No the past is dum

Where the wild things are in zoos they didnt have zoos they dont have wifi they dont have cars they dont have computers they dont have phones they dont have jacks they dont have nathans they dont have akhis they dont have colms they dont have arsias they dont have pizza

• It sucks back then

IT IS SO BAD BACK THEN I CANT EVEN SAY> PEOPLE DIED AT THE AGE OF 24. AND I AM JEFF I LIKE CHEsSE and blah blah blah blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah THE PAST SUCKS

• It sucks back then

• Why would it be?

The average life span increases over the years, as does average IQ. People in the past live shorter and are dumber. Couple that with inferior, or even the complete lack of, technology and medicine and you can see that the only place things are better is the future. The past is just a miserable place by todays standards.