Was the writer of Inside Out stupid to make Bing Bong die?

Asked by: bvc
  • Yes Yes yes

Very very very very very very very very very very very very y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y stupid

Posted by: bvc
  • YES BING BONG shouldn't DIE! He is so cute he is also part elephant and they are my favorite animal

V g r d d w r yh fg fd s f t f s s f g j t r f h t tr f t u u t t r eed d g g rt t t u u u y t t5 t tr r rr r

• That Made Me Cry :,(

I wouldn't go as far as calling the producer 'stupid', as 'Inside Out' was one of those kids movies that actually makes sense and has meaning. I really just find it cruel to have Bing Bong die. I mean, come on, it's a kids movie!! You don't just introduce kids to an adorable, fluffy elephant- like creature just to have him fade away into dust. Perhaps Joy and the others could've gotten Riley to remember him by going to the Dream Studio??

• It's About Growing Up...

The entire movie is about Riley growing up and seeing her mature. It's about the complexity of life compared to how simple it is when you are a child; everything is not black and white, as demonstrated in the ending scenes. Bing Bong is an imaginary friend, and when you grow up, you no longer need them. I frankly thought it was smart for Bing Bong to die.

• One Its A Movie

Why Would It Matter It Is A movie and some movies it makes your emotions go wild also blaHFUWD HRGUFSDHF DGSHFG WYSGF JSDFBHJGSD RFGDS FUGYDS FUYJSG DFJHG SDFJG DHFG DSJGF SD GFHDSG FSDHG FDSGH FJGDHS FJH GFJDS GFYUJEGD FYUG WDUYF GUYDSG RFDSYUG FYUDSG UYGRFDUSYGFYSGEDFYUGEDFYUDGSUYFGDSYUGFYUDSG GYS FGF DYFD GFGGG G G

• Way to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it.

Luckily I have, and I have to say that it absolutely was not stupid. For one, it gave you even more emotional connection. The fact that Bing Bong sacrifices himself gives you all the more reason to root for Joy and Sadness to succeed. Second, it shows how how Riley is maturing. She's forgetting about her imaginary friends and focusing on her real social life.