• I believe so!

The Big Bang theory has been proven through the scientific method over and over again. I find it humorous that people state that it is unlikely that the world was created by explosions when in Christianity God impregnated Mary without having sex with her, and gave us Jesus. Religion plays a major part in people denying theories that do not coexist with his belief. People like what science gives, but do not like the questions that science asks!

• All scientific evidence indicates that there was.

The Big Bang theory is supported by a mountain of evidence and more is coming every day. The recent verification of the existence of the Higgs Boson at CERN added even more to our picture of the early universe, on top of red shift, cosmic background radiation, and the host of other physical evidence.
    The question for scientists today is not whether the Big Bang happened, but what conditions it occurred from and why.

• Oh my squash! Purusha!

This scientific theory smooched off the Hindu belief of Purusha.

Where a man decided to sacrifice himself, by exploding into what is now particles of the universe! What is this?!

Maybe the universe was created by a cosmic event, and maybe it wasn't. But I would be suspicious of how this theory repeats in religious studies and science. Interdisciplinary idea, no?

• No Big Bang

The big bang did not happen because science found that the universe is slowly expanding. Put that on rewind and the universe is a tiny microscopic particle of energy. Time dose not really exist though because there is absolutly nothing but 1 tiny particle. Also Quantem Physics has come up with an algorithem for this.

• We know that....

That God in heaven created the universe in 6 days about 5,000 years ago so if you don't believe me got into your Bible and Read Genesis chapters 1-4 and find out for YOURSELVES!!!!!!
    I am sorry if I made anyone mad. I am a Christian and I believe in Christ

• Of course it did.

First of all, we are reasonably certain that the universe had a beginning.
    Second, galaxies appear to be moving away from us at speeds proportional to their distance. This is called "Hubble's Law," named after Edwin Hubble (1889-1953) who discovered this phenomenon in 1929. This observation supports the expansion of the universe and suggests that the universe was once compacted.
    Third, if the universe was initially very, very hot as the Big Bang suggests, we should be able to find some remnant of this heat. In 1965, Radio-astronomers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson discovered a 2.725 degree Kelvin (-454.765 degree Fahrenheit, -270.425 degree Celsius) Cosmic Microwave Background radiation (CMB) which pervades the observable universe. This is thought to be the remnant which scientists were looking for. Penzias and Wilson shared in the 1978 Nobel Prize for Physics for their discovery.
    Finally, the abundance of the "light elements" Hydrogen and Helium found in the observable universe are thought to support the Big Bang model of origins.

• I Don't Believe In God

There are many different theories for the creation of the universe and a majority of them are based off religion. I find that the Big Bang Theory is one of the most sensible theories out there. I find the theory interesting and love learning about it. The Proof is all around us.

• There is proof

There is proof that the universe is expanding. The red shift and the galaxies are moving farer away, whatever you believe in... It is fact that the universe is expanding or coming from something!!

No one will probably ever be able to prove the cause of the big bang but we know for 100% it is expanding.

• We don't know...

But evidence points that it's rather likely. The universe is expanding and cooling, meaning it's growing (likely) from a singularity. I personally believe there are multiple universes that come and go, but there is no way at this point in science to how it exactly happened. We can pin point pretty closely when it happened and what happened at that moment, but no way of knowing what was before that or what's outside the universe and what were expanding into. That's what I wanna know. But as far as evidence shows, yes there was a "big bang", I just don't believe there was "nothing" before that. So this Big Bang was solely for our universe.

• I think so

The Big Bang is possible because it could be responsible for the entire universe and life as we know it. Without the Big Bang than we wouldn't be alive and be casting our opinion about the Big Bang. The Big Bang is a legitimate reason for how the universe was made

• God Does Exist.

There is a God. If you scrutinize the topic of evolution, it can be proven to be false. Religion is based on faith, but evolution is supposed to be based on science. Why can we find flaws in the supposed fact about how our world was created? If evolution does exist, then why are we not evolving more today?

• No, I doubt it.

In my personal opinion, I do not think there really was a "Big Bang". The idea of a random explosion in the universe happening and just somehow by accident creating life perfectly for this world to continue to evolve sounds very far fetched to me. I have a hard time believing it is true.

• Not a chance.

In order for something to happen, there must be something to make it happen. I will take Newton's laws out of context for this. An object at rest will continue to stay at rest until an outside force acts on it. Nothing will remain nothing until something is added to the nothingness. Not to mention that there will never be an answer to the question, "Where did the colliding particles come from?"

• there was not really one "big bang"

I think there are several big-bangs which are due to the activity of quasars.
    The quasars are centers of de-nucleation. By their immense gravitational force they attract the surrounding baryonic matter: there is accretion and absorption as a non-baryonic form.
    The background "fossil" radiation would therefore be that the successive " Big- Bangs "* of the quasars.
    You can read my vision of this question in the website : http://www.Oviaivo.Net

• No Big Bang

• Must everything have a beginning and end?

From a philosophical standpoint the concept of a 'big bang' seems more rooted in our understanding of ourselves than an acceptance of a much more likely reality. All of us have a beginning and end, everything we know has a beginning and end, and it's difficult for us to comprehend anything that wouldn't have a beginning or ending.
    Furthermore, all of our assumptions about the big bang come from what we are able to observe, which comes from an extremely limited perspective. Simply viewing 14 billion year old light, or noticing that everything is moving away from us, isn't any more of a bases for the big bang theory than someone else in an earlier time noticing a dinosaur bone and creating a seemingly logical explanation for that.

If we truly extracted what we know about matter and applied it to the universe, it's much more logical to thing that our universe is a tiny component of something else which is, in itself, a tiny component of something else infinitely times larger. In fact, although we can't truly comprehend this, the most likely reality is that everything is both infinitely large and infinitely small in relations to everything else. There is no beginning, and there is no end. But of course we can't comprehend infinity, so we just choose to start and stop our stories where ever we fill fit.

• We know that....

• No no noOoooooooo

Just bacause Scientist have accepted the theory that the universe was created by 'the big band -.-' personally i dont believe this. There's no proper evidence. NO eveidence at all if you think about it. Scientists ahve learnt from their mistakes maby soon enough they'll learn that a big bang is just oo ridiculous for science. How was the Big Bang Created? Some say a reaction. What reaction? You got that answer? Then how did it react? Like i said This is personal opinion dont take this personally to your self!

• Not possible bro!

• The law of entropy is a better explanation than the Big Bang.

The law of entropy states that if something is left on its own, it will gradually become chaotic. For example, if I have a garden and I stop watering it, it will deteriorate and die. The Big Bang was a step forward, contradicting the law of entropy. The Big Bang, if it did happen, would have to be acted on by an outside force. Since the Big Bang Theory doesn't say an outside force caused it, it is false