• Yes he was better

I mean pac was..... ..Gosh Tupac was exceptional ,yes the flow belong to Biggie no doubt infact biggie lyrically skillful than pac but main Tupac was beyond rap he was a unique and soul.TUPAC WAS GREATER THAN BIGGIE. Tupac was brave enough to speak about the true unlike Diddy's Biggie

• Yes Tupac is better

Retards, face it. Rap wasn't about being lyrical or having punchlines in everyone of your songs. It's poetry. Nothing else, Rythym and poetry. Yeah in California love Tupac was still good. Biggie just rhymed words intelligently and had rhythm in most of his songs. Tupac is the real rapper here because rap was about poetry. So no more of this BS that biggie is a rapper and Tupac is a writer. No Tupac is and has always the best rapper ever. That also goes for Eminem and Rakim and others. Fuck all you on the side of biggie you have no sense in original hip hop. Besides biggie had few songs which actually told stories. And no, Tupac was better at dissing. Why did u think biggie didn't retaliate? Tupac really hit him hard with that song

• Tupac had depth

In every Tupac song, a snapshot of his (very interesting mind) is given in the course of making a broader statement, and given that his mind is his message (paired with the idea that his is typical, and is thus really the mind of the broader underclass), every piece of art he's composed, and every interview he'd done was part of an enormous, fractalesque work of art. Every few years, I come back to Tupac's music and appreciate in another way, from another perspective; Tupac's music can be seen in so many ways because it's a depiction of something real, complete with all of those complexities and imperfection shown in real things

And Biggie? Mostly just a gangster rapper. Ready to Die was 100% my shit for about a month, and now it's old and dried up, no more deep than a random TI album, save for the obligatory couple of "I'm sad" or "I'm going to hell" songs with little of the internal conflict or contemplation that makes those songs meaningful.

• 2pac was always the best to me

I have always loved 2pac ever since I was a kid. I have always felt his music, Biggie on the other hand he was a great rapper, but I never felt him like I did Pac. 2pac to me felt more real and that's why I fell in love with his music instantly and with him as a person. I admired him a lot and he was never afraid to speak his mind, so yeah Tupac totally wins in my book :)

• West coast for life

We motherfuckin' Thug Life-riders Westside til we die! ---------------------- 2pac
    FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE

• West coast for life

• 2Pack Is the King

I am not even American. But i always heard 2pac name in social media and everywhere. He got the fame cuz he was best. I heard his songs, i think he is far better than any old biggie guy i dont even knw him and many young rappers. THE REAL ARTIST RIP!

• 2Pac was and still is a GOD

2Pac has let Biggie sleep on his couch, knocked him out, said he f***** his b**** continued to sell more records and still lived after Smalls put a contract on his head which resulted with him being shot multiple times not to mention being bigger then the movies he starred in. All Biggie really was, was small!

• 2pac is the best rapper ever!!!!!!!

2pac was a better lyricist ,he was political and was for the black community.He also sold 3x (or more) than Biggie smalls.He uplifted black women and single mothers.He could also act.His voice was so powerful.Not to mention he was fine and had a beautiful body structure.Thats all the proof you need that 2pac is better than biggie.#TOLIVEANDDIEINLA

• PAC was more diverse

He rapped about his graditude towards his Mother, the racism on the street, the corrupt cops, what the gouvernement does wrong, he raps with many emotions from love to hate. He Has the best disstrack hit em up. And the two songs biggie never comes close to, ghetto gospel and changes

• Biggie Was Bigger

Tupac was great but Biggie Smalls was a way bigger rapper. Biggie had more influence over the rap genre and the industry as a whole. Hip hop and rap record labels are still taking cues from Biggie. They both had skills and awesome songs, but I don't think we can say Tupac was better.

• Biggie has better flow and better lyrics

2pac was more activist than rapper. Certainly a good rapper on the side, an inspiration to be sure. Biggie's rhymes were ALL top notch, whereas 2pac often sacrificed good flow for a message or to tell a story. 2pac ain't a better rapper on politics alone. It's all about flow and beat, and Biggie was the best.

• Biggie Smalls was better.

I have a riddle and I have a riddle of the same problem as I have a riddle Of my own and I have no idea what I am going to do with anything else you want to do this weekend or next to the hospital bed and I have a riddle of my own and I have a riddle
    Biggie is better. Byeeeee

• Biggie better rapper

As a rapper biggie is way better than pac. The myth 2pac is what lets every young boy think tupac was better. But as a pure rapper biggie is too good for pac. Biggie was the beat himself in the music he made. Also biggie had way less releases tupac had, still gets put up on that high level of a rapper

• Is Tupac better than Biggie?

Biggie Smalls was a better lyricist than Tupac only time Tupac was really flowing in a song was " Hit Em Up" and that was most likely his best song. Biggie is amazing , if you haven't heard hypnotize than you wouldn't understand why I stress the issue of why biggie is better than topic.

• Biggie could flow

2pac can't support himself against biggie when it comes to flow 2pac can't even rap all he does is sing chorus. Biggie nines the rap game and knew how to work it, he was far superior to pac. He was the all time monster best of rap and will always live on through his music. East coast for life!

• Biggie's "Freestyle" at the Budweiser Festival...Need I say more?

Biggie seems to be more lyrically and rhythmically inclined, able to weave together dense and highly detailed stories.

His rapping on Hypnotize and his story telling on Juicy and I Got a Story to Tell.

Tupac, was more of a "hip-hop" artist, able to sing, and create a catchy chorus. As well, Tupac's social commentary and his ability to deal with social justice and race issues were important. Biggie didn't dedicate nearly enough to this.

Ultimately though, Biggie seems to be more widely remembered, and part of "popular culture" which perhaps will allow him to endure longer than Tupac.

• Biggies better here's why

Pac was in the rap game for like almost 10 years and biggie was in the rap game for 3 years. Biggie also had more sales per album and had both of his albums go diamond way before pac.
    Also biggie was more known in the 3 years he was rapping than pac.

• :-) :-) :-)

I like biggies movie better so yeah soz peeps

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z. Z z z z z z z z z