• Yes Tupac is better

Retards, face it. Rap wasn't about being lyrical or having punchlines in everyone of your songs. It's poetry. Nothing else, Rythym and poetry. Yeah in California love Tupac was still good. Biggie just rhymed words intelligently and had rhythm in most of his songs. Tupac is the real rapper here because rap was about poetry. So no more of this BS that biggie is a rapper and Tupac is a writer. No Tupac is and has always the best rapper ever. That also goes for Eminem and Rakim and others. Fuck all you on the side of biggie you have no sense in original hip hop. Besides biggie had few songs which actually told stories. And no, Tupac was better at dissing. Why did u think biggie didn't retaliate? Tupac really hit him hard with that song

• Tupac had depth

In every Tupac song, a snapshot of his (very interesting mind) is given in the course of making a broader statement, and given that his mind is his message (paired with the idea that his is typical, and is thus really the mind of the broader underclass), every piece of art he's composed, and every interview he'd done was part of an enormous, fractalesque work of art. Every few years, I come back to Tupac's music and appreciate in another way, from another perspective; Tupac's music can be seen in so many ways because it's a depiction of something real, complete with all of those complexities and imperfection shown in real things

And Biggie? Mostly just a gangster rapper. Ready to Die was 100% my shit for about a month, and now it's old and dried up, no more deep than a random TI album, save for the obligatory couple of "I'm sad" or "I'm going to hell" songs with little of the internal conflict or contemplation that makes those songs meaningful.

• 2pac was always the best to me

I have always loved 2pac ever since I was a kid. I have always felt his music, Biggie on the other hand he was a great rapper, but I never felt him like I did Pac. 2pac to me felt more real and that's why I fell in love with his music instantly and with him as a person. I admired him a lot and he was never afraid to speak his mind, so yeah Tupac totally wins in my book :)

• West coast for life

We motherfuckin' Thug Life-riders Westside til we die! ---------------------- 2pac
    FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE

• West coast for life

• 2Pack Is the King

I am not even American. But i always heard 2pac name in social media and everywhere. He got the fame cuz he was best. I heard his songs, i think he is far better than any old biggie guy i dont even knw him and many young rappers. THE REAL ARTIST RIP!

• 2Pac was and still is a GOD

2Pac has let Biggie sleep on his couch, knocked him out, said he f***** his b**** continued to sell more records and still lived after Smalls put a contract on his head which resulted with him being shot multiple times not to mention being bigger then the movies he starred in. All Biggie really was, was small!

• 2pac is the best rapper ever!!!!!!!

2pac was a better lyricist ,he was political and was for the black community.He also sold 3x (or more) than Biggie smalls.He uplifted black women and single mothers.He could also act.His voice was so powerful.Not to mention he was fine and had a beautiful body structure.Thats all the proof you need that 2pac is better than biggie.#TOLIVEANDDIEINLA

• PAC was more diverse

He rapped about his graditude towards his Mother, the racism on the street, the corrupt cops, what the gouvernement does wrong, he raps with many emotions from love to hate. He Has the best disstrack hit em up. And the two songs biggie never comes close to, ghetto gospel and changes

• Tupac was better

Tupac was better in biggie in so many ways . Tupac had more soul & style in his music , biggie didnt so much , tupac had courage to make a song about his momma ! Biggie havent gave his momma that much glory , tupac went to jail for biggiie when tupac was the criminal to so say rapped that girl , tupac took the blame because the guns were at his house , tupac was real !

• Biggie Was Bigger

Tupac was great but Biggie Smalls was a way bigger rapper. Biggie had more influence over the rap genre and the industry as a whole. Hip hop and rap record labels are still taking cues from Biggie. They both had skills and awesome songs, but I don't think we can say Tupac was better.

• Is Tupac better than Biggie?

Biggie Smalls was a better lyricist than Tupac only time Tupac was really flowing in a song was " Hit Em Up" and that was most likely his best song. Biggie is amazing , if you haven't heard hypnotize than you wouldn't understand why I stress the issue of why biggie is better than topic.

• Biggie could flow

2pac can't support himself against biggie when it comes to flow 2pac can't even rap all he does is sing chorus. Biggie nines the rap game and knew how to work it, he was far superior to pac. He was the all time monster best of rap and will always live on through his music. East coast for life!

• Biggie's "Freestyle" at the Budweiser Festival...Need I say more?

Biggie seems to be more lyrically and rhythmically inclined, able to weave together dense and highly detailed stories.

His rapping on Hypnotize and his story telling on Juicy and I Got a Story to Tell.

Tupac, was more of a "hip-hop" artist, able to sing, and create a catchy chorus. As well, Tupac's social commentary and his ability to deal with social justice and race issues were important. Biggie didn't dedicate nearly enough to this.

Ultimately though, Biggie seems to be more widely remembered, and part of "popular culture" which perhaps will allow him to endure longer than Tupac.

• Biggies better here's why

Pac was in the rap game for like almost 10 years and biggie was in the rap game for 3 years. Biggie also had more sales per album and had both of his albums go diamond way before pac.
    Also biggie was more known in the 3 years he was rapping than pac.

• :-) :-) :-)

I like biggies movie better so yeah soz peeps

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z. Z z z z z z z z z

• Biggie Smalls was always better

He was a much better rapper and always stayed true to his city. Tupac was born in New York but just decided to adopt Compton as his city. Also, lots of people just like Tupac more because he was killed first. But talent is much better and more real than just hype.

• Thou shalt not fuck with The notorious..

Biggie will always be better in my book. Pac couldnt touch him. The way biggie flowed and the way he could freestlye like a beast anywhere anytime! Pac would get eatin alive by biggie if big really wanted to. Pac tried to call big out in " hit em up" but i think biggie chose not to really fuck with it cuz he knew his lyrical dominance. There is no question when he got on the mic he owned that shit! People always say biggie wasnt as lyrical or a story teller... Really cuz go put on ready to die and listen to sucidal thoughts. Cuz im pretty sure that song is real as fuck its about biggie not just being biggie but letting Christopher wallace show and bare everhthing. When i hear this song it makes me cry at times and also gives me goosebumps. He was real in the sense of what he saw and what he actually did. Big didnt try to act like an "activist" and then turn right to the streets and add to the stuff he was stating in his songs needed to change. Atleast biggie never denied he was a gangster he was just raw and big was take me as I am!

R.I.P B.I.G " you will always be the best!"