• Tupac is best

Tupac was more than a rapper,he was a poet,actor, and revolutionary.He rapped about real things that people can relate too and has taught many lessons to the younger generation.He also encouraged many women.He talked about the ghetto and things about the government he was a very wise man.He has changed my mindset in a good positive way.He is my role model and inspiration.

• 2Pac wins the close and hard battle.

Let's be respectful and neutral. First off, Biggie was incredible. The man had lyrical skills and flow like none other. He had a voice that was meant for dancing and sounding good overall. These were his best traits as a rapper. He was able to deliver punchlines and give the listener a beat that is distinct. Let's not take anything away from him. 2Pac wasn't the lyricist Biggie was, and didnt have the automatic lock on flow that biggie had, which was a flow that everyone can hear and like right away from 6th graders to middle aged adults. However, when we are looking at the more complete rapper, I dont see why 2Pac isn't the best to ever do it. Aside from that argument, 2Pac wasn't bad at flow or lyricism, he just falls a tad bit short of biggies skills in that department. But 2Pac was also able to provide message in his music, and protest for the African-American community. He also laid down track that made you want to party, tracks that made you aware and woke, tracks that made you reminisce on the lost loved ones, tracks that were for passion and love. There was too many types of music he laid down, and he was diverse to the max. 2Pac made his music sound good while providing its own message, and was dominating Biggie and Bad Boy during his time at Death Row. The debate is open to both sides and truthfully we may never have that SOLIDIFIED answer, but 2Pac has the edge to me and many others due to the facts and evidence of his complexity as a rapper.

2Pac
    Lyricism - 8
    Flow - 8
    Beats - 10
    Message/Poetry - 10
    Meaning - 10
    Musical Diversity - 10
    Emotion - 10
    Albums Overall - 10

Biggie
    Lyricism - 10
    Flow - 10
    Beats - 10
    Message/Poetry - 7
    Meaning - 8
    Musical Diversity - 8
    Emotion - 10
    Albums Overall - 10

• Yes he was better

I mean pac was..... ..Gosh Tupac was exceptional ,yes the flow belong to Biggie no doubt infact biggie lyrically skillful than pac but main Tupac was beyond rap he was a unique and soul.TUPAC WAS GREATER THAN BIGGIE. Tupac was brave enough to speak about the true unlike Diddy's Biggie

• Yes Tupac is better

Retards, face it. Rap wasn't about being lyrical or having punchlines in everyone of your songs. It's poetry. Nothing else, Rythym and poetry. Yeah in California love Tupac was still good. Biggie just rhymed words intelligently and had rhythm in most of his songs. Tupac is the real rapper here because rap was about poetry. So no more of this BS that biggie is a rapper and Tupac is a writer. No Tupac is and has always the best rapper ever. That also goes for Eminem and Rakim and others. Fuck all you on the side of biggie you have no sense in original hip hop. Besides biggie had few songs which actually told stories. And no, Tupac was better at dissing. Why did u think biggie didn't retaliate? Tupac really hit him hard with that song

• Tupac had depth

In every Tupac song, a snapshot of his (very interesting mind) is given in the course of making a broader statement, and given that his mind is his message (paired with the idea that his is typical, and is thus really the mind of the broader underclass), every piece of art he's composed, and every interview he'd done was part of an enormous, fractalesque work of art. Every few years, I come back to Tupac's music and appreciate in another way, from another perspective; Tupac's music can be seen in so many ways because it's a depiction of something real, complete with all of those complexities and imperfection shown in real things

And Biggie? Mostly just a gangster rapper. Ready to Die was 100% my shit for about a month, and now it's old and dried up, no more deep than a random TI album, save for the obligatory couple of "I'm sad" or "I'm going to hell" songs with little of the internal conflict or contemplation that makes those songs meaningful.

• 2pac was always the best to me

I have always loved 2pac ever since I was a kid. I have always felt his music, Biggie on the other hand he was a great rapper, but I never felt him like I did Pac. 2pac to me felt more real and that's why I fell in love with his music instantly and with him as a person. I admired him a lot and he was never afraid to speak his mind, so yeah Tupac totally wins in my book :)

• West coast for life

We motherfuckin' Thug Life-riders Westside til we die! ---------------------- 2pac
    FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE

• West coast for life

• 2Pack Is the King

I am not even American. But i always heard 2pac name in social media and everywhere. He got the fame cuz he was best. I heard his songs, i think he is far better than any old biggie guy i dont even knw him and many young rappers. THE REAL ARTIST RIP!

• 2Pac was and still is a GOD

2Pac has let Biggie sleep on his couch, knocked him out, said he f***** his b**** continued to sell more records and still lived after Smalls put a contract on his head which resulted with him being shot multiple times not to mention being bigger then the movies he starred in. All Biggie really was, was small!

• Biggie Was Bigger

Tupac was great but Biggie Smalls was a way bigger rapper. Biggie had more influence over the rap genre and the industry as a whole. Hip hop and rap record labels are still taking cues from Biggie. They both had skills and awesome songs, but I don't think we can say Tupac was better.

• It's close but biggie is better

Not taking anything at all from tupac but if we talk about skills on the Mic then biggie wins. Both rappers are definitely great in there own unique way and its difficult to compare the two. Pac was more poetic then biggie and talked more about society problems then biggie but biggie has better wordplay and a rhyme scheme that was better than Pac and granted biggie only dropped 3 albums and Pac dropped 10 but his albums were better than Pac. The flow of biggies cant be touched

• It's close but biggie is better

• Tupac was a studio gangsta thats obvious

All you stupid ass, wanna be gangstas, I can see why you jumping on Lesane's dick.....Lesane Parish Crooks being 2Pac's REAL name. You wouldnt understand or recognize a real G versus a studio gangsta if you seen one. BIG was out in them streets working for Hatian Jack and Jimmy Henchman back in the day, verifiably a real gangsta, Lesane (Tupac) always admired thugs, wanted to live a life of wealth and power and tried emulating something he wasnt.

Now you say was Tupac (Lesane) a better rapper than Biggie? Well lets see, Lesane rapped about shit he saw or heard about or shit he fantasized about doing, Biggie talked about things he did, in a round about way that if something real happened between him and Tupac, the feds could not ever use his lyrics as evidence against him. He knew Lesane (Tupac) would be able to see the messages contained in his lyrics but the feds wouldnt be able to decypher them to prove anything....Who shot ya, long kiss goodnight, you're nobody till somebody kills you, which he had his wifey Faith Evans sing on to piss Pac off and say lines like dudes a lame whats his name? Dark skin Jermaine (Lesane?) know what I mean. Pac was stupid staight up, he was a paranoid faker who lost his mind after he got shot at quad studios, and got himself killed by faking like a gangsta and fighting crips.....You cant jump into gang banging after taking ballet and acting lessons Lesane, should have stuck to the script and lived your life quietly not trying to run with G's on the street. Oh ya maybe you should have followed Dre's example and made a clean break from Deathrow, Suge played Pac like a sucka, took all his money, Pac was so mad that Biggie was sucessful on the streets and as a rapper, while Pac was never a G and got made a biitch by Suge Knight, and owned nothing.......Who do you think they are making fun of in those mad rapper parodies...."I made 4 albums aint made no money"

If pac was a real G he would not have gotten played by real G's, he would have gotten paid and be alive today, I am not gonna say he was not talented, he was a good actor and a good lyricist, but he was not what his fans think he was, he was definitly a studio gangsta and certainly not on the level of BIG

• Biggie has better flow and better lyrics

2pac was more activist than rapper. Certainly a good rapper on the side, an inspiration to be sure. Biggie's rhymes were ALL top notch, whereas 2pac often sacrificed good flow for a message or to tell a story. 2pac ain't a better rapper on politics alone. It's all about flow and beat, and Biggie was the best.

• Biggie Smalls was better.

I have a riddle and I have a riddle of the same problem as I have a riddle Of my own and I have no idea what I am going to do with anything else you want to do this weekend or next to the hospital bed and I have a riddle of my own and I have a riddle
    Biggie is better. Byeeeee

• Biggie better rapper

As a rapper biggie is way better than pac. The myth 2pac is what lets every young boy think tupac was better. But as a pure rapper biggie is too good for pac. Biggie was the beat himself in the music he made. Also biggie had way less releases tupac had, still gets put up on that high level of a rapper

• Is Tupac better than Biggie?

Biggie Smalls was a better lyricist than Tupac only time Tupac was really flowing in a song was " Hit Em Up" and that was most likely his best song. Biggie is amazing , if you haven't heard hypnotize than you wouldn't understand why I stress the issue of why biggie is better than topic.

• Biggie could flow

2pac can't support himself against biggie when it comes to flow 2pac can't even rap all he does is sing chorus. Biggie nines the rap game and knew how to work it, he was far superior to pac. He was the all time monster best of rap and will always live on through his music. East coast for life!

• Biggie's "Freestyle" at the Budweiser Festival...Need I say more?

Biggie seems to be more lyrically and rhythmically inclined, able to weave together dense and highly detailed stories.

His rapping on Hypnotize and his story telling on Juicy and I Got a Story to Tell.

Tupac, was more of a "hip-hop" artist, able to sing, and create a catchy chorus. As well, Tupac's social commentary and his ability to deal with social justice and race issues were important. Biggie didn't dedicate nearly enough to this.

Ultimately though, Biggie seems to be more widely remembered, and part of "popular culture" which perhaps will allow him to endure longer than Tupac.