• Tupac had depth

In every Tupac song, a snapshot of his (very interesting mind) is given in the course of making a broader statement, and given that his mind is his message (paired with the idea that his is typical, and is thus really the mind of the broader underclass), every piece of art he's composed, and every interview he'd done was part of an enormous, fractalesque work of art. Every few years, I come back to Tupac's music and appreciate in another way, from another perspective; Tupac's music can be seen in so many ways because it's a depiction of something real, complete with all of those complexities and imperfection shown in real things

And Biggie? Mostly just a gangster rapper. Ready to Die was 100% my shit for about a month, and now it's old and dried up, no more deep than a random TI album, save for the obligatory couple of "I'm sad" or "I'm going to hell" songs with little of the internal conflict or contemplation that makes those songs meaningful.

• 2pac was always the best to me

I have always loved 2pac ever since I was a kid. I have always felt his music, Biggie on the other hand he was a great rapper, but I never felt him like I did Pac. 2pac to me felt more real and that's why I fell in love with his music instantly and with him as a person. I admired him a lot and he was never afraid to speak his mind, so yeah Tupac totally wins in my book :)

• West coast for life

We motherfuckin' Thug Life-riders Westside til we die! ---------------------- 2pac
    FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE FUCK BIGGIE

• West coast for life

• 2Pack Is the King

I am not even American. But i always heard 2pac name in social media and everywhere. He got the fame cuz he was best. I heard his songs, i think he is far better than any old biggie guy i dont even knw him and many young rappers. THE REAL ARTIST RIP!

• 2Pac was and still is a GOD

2Pac has let Biggie sleep on his couch, knocked him out, said he f***** his b**** continued to sell more records and still lived after Smalls put a contract on his head which resulted with him being shot multiple times not to mention being bigger then the movies he starred in. All Biggie really was, was small!

• 2pac is the best rapper ever!!!!!!!

2pac was a better lyricist ,he was political and was for the black community.He also sold 3x (or more) than Biggie smalls.He uplifted black women and single mothers.He could also act.His voice was so powerful.Not to mention he was fine and had a beautiful body structure.Thats all the proof you need that 2pac is better than biggie.#TOLIVEANDDIEINLA

• PAC was more diverse

He rapped about his graditude towards his Mother, the racism on the street, the corrupt cops, what the gouvernement does wrong, he raps with many emotions from love to hate. He Has the best disstrack hit em up. And the two songs biggie never comes close to, ghetto gospel and changes

• Tupac was better

Tupac was better in biggie in so many ways . Tupac had more soul & style in his music , biggie didnt so much , tupac had courage to make a song about his momma ! Biggie havent gave his momma that much glory , tupac went to jail for biggiie when tupac was the criminal to so say rapped that girl , tupac took the blame because the guns were at his house , tupac was real !

• Tupac was better

• Biggie Was Bigger

Tupac was great but Biggie Smalls was a way bigger rapper. Biggie had more influence over the rap genre and the industry as a whole. Hip hop and rap record labels are still taking cues from Biggie. They both had skills and awesome songs, but I don't think we can say Tupac was better.

• :-) :-) :-)

I like biggies movie better so yeah soz peeps

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z. Z z z z z z z z z

• Biggie Smalls was always better

He was a much better rapper and always stayed true to his city. Tupac was born in New York but just decided to adopt Compton as his city. Also, lots of people just like Tupac more because he was killed first. But talent is much better and more real than just hype.

• Thou shalt not fuck with The notorious..

Biggie will always be better in my book. Pac couldnt touch him. The way biggie flowed and the way he could freestlye like a beast anywhere anytime! Pac would get eatin alive by biggie if big really wanted to. Pac tried to call big out in " hit em up" but i think biggie chose not to really fuck with it cuz he knew his lyrical dominance. There is no question when he got on the mic he owned that shit! People always say biggie wasnt as lyrical or a story teller... Really cuz go put on ready to die and listen to sucidal thoughts. Cuz im pretty sure that song is real as fuck its about biggie not just being biggie but letting Christopher wallace show and bare everhthing. When i hear this song it makes me cry at times and also gives me goosebumps. He was real in the sense of what he saw and what he actually did. Big didnt try to act like an "activist" and then turn right to the streets and add to the stuff he was stating in his songs needed to change. Atleast biggie never denied he was a gangster he was just raw and big was take me as I am!

R.I.P B.I.G " you will always be the best!"

• Thou' shalt not f--k with nor see poppa

The Notorious B.I.G is and will always be the greatest rapper of all time, i really like how everyone on here is saying that yes Pac was good but B.I.G is better and everyone who is a Pac fanboy absolutely hates BIG. Spread the love peeps, I used to like pac more but i started to listen to BIG and thats all i listen too now Pac was too slow and he doesnt get the party going its something you vibe out too not something that gets you going and want to party and bullshit. Not to mention B.I.G was the SUBLIMINAL DISS MASTER Pac made hit em up to get into BIGs head, and from the humbleness of BIG he could of retaliated with hit em up without a problem but he dropped something on him that he made before the whole incident even happen with who Shot ya. And not to mention the lower guys from Bad boys and Outlaws, Biggie included Junior Mafia way more then pac included the Outlaws and Biggie catered to Women where they can be featured in his songs i feel like BIG was more of an all around then Pac TBH but thats my 2 cents

• Biggie was a real Rapper

Most of the 2pac songs are mainly a chorus with a little bit of rapping, he never spit flows he just said things in the most plain and boring way possible. 2pac had 1 good song that I really liked, Biggie has like 20. Biggie got in a flow with his lyrics and went with it. Eminiem is still the GOAT tho

• Ijajaja a. A

Jajajhajajjajajaj ba a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa. Aa. A a a a a a a a a a aaaana a. A a

• Two words, Actual talent > overrated hype

2fag is the most overrated rapper. Before he died, no one mentioned him even in the top 10s. After his death, 2pack is now the goat of hip hop? Foh.

D d d d d d d. D d d d d d. Dd d. D d d d d d d d d d. Dd d d d d. D d d