Was Vladimir Lenin's New Economic Policy a step in the right direction for Soviet Communism?

• Yes, I think Vladimir Lenin's New Economic Policy was a step in the right director for Soviet Russia.

I believe that Vladimir Lenin's New Economic Policy which was more capitalist focused was a good step in the right direction since the previous policies were not working at all, in the end I believe all forms of communism are a very bad idea and all are designed to fail in the end.

• Lenin's policy was a step in the right direction.

I believe Lenin's New Economic Policy was a step in the right direction for Soviet Communism. This policy laid a new foundation for what was to be expected as a society. Governments change overtime whether intentional or not and this new policy put a new foot forward as communism tries to evolve.

• Yes, Lenins new ecomonic policy is a step in the right direction.

An economic policy that broadens a country's global transactions can greatly benefit its local economy. Lenin's reform can increase it's access to the global economy, therefore, creating more jobs and more access to money for Soviet's who did not have that opportunity before the policy. The new policy may increase the Soviet's place in the world as a powerhouse.

• no, not at all.

The reason it wasn't a step in a right direction is because the USSR was a complete and total under the lead of Vladimir Lenin, and didn't seem to be changing any direction at all. In fact, many economists think that Lenin's tactics hurt the Soviet economy and sent things spiraling out of control.

• No, because it ended in chaos.

Temporarily the economic plan may have been a step in the right direction, but this fallout was bound to happen and when it did is completely ruined the Soviet rule for the rest of history. It was a good idea at first, but the proletariat was not going to survive.