Wasserman Schultz reportedly resigned only after pressure from Obama: Will the Clinton campaign be harmed in the polls at all by the DNC revelations?

• Yes, although the Clinton campaign is already damaged enough.

The Clinton Campaign has done so much wrong that at this point, anything else they do won't hurt them. They've already sent e-mails to terrorists, spreaded classified U.S. Information, and talked smack about all the other candidates. As for Wasserman Schultz, her career is over. It also seems to be that it's only the people on the Democrat Side that are leaking information.

• DNC hack will hurt Clinton

Several groups of people will be influenced by the knowledge given of the hacked DNC emails. Supporters of Bernie Sanders were considering voting for Hillary Clinton, although reluctantly. Now, revelations of bias on the part of the DNC have made many angry enough to stay home on election day. The Clintons have fought allegations of corruption for years, and this new email scandal will only serve to add to that image. There are more leaks to be revealed in upcoming days, so unfortunately, this is one story that is not going to go away.

• Clinton campiagn will be scarred by DNC revelations

I don't think it's possible for the Clinton campaign to not be harmed by the revelations of the DNC. Washerman Schultz was booed off the stage before essentially being forced to resign. I think if there is that much unrest within the DNC, the Clinton campaign will certainly see the impact. The American people cannot trust the Clinton campaign and I believe this will be reflected in the polls.

• Not sure anything specific could hurt either candidate

Voters in 2016 have such polarized opinions -- have Trump, won't vote for Clinton no matter who else wins, etc. -- that revelations and exposures and the odd faux pas just won't have much effect on the final outcome. I don't know when I last spoke to someone who was truly unsure of how they were going to vote (if we don't count the folks who detest BOTH candidates), that might be swayed by things like leaked emails and DNC revelations.