We should be allowed to wear Balaclavas anywhere and not get in trouble for wearing them.

Asked by: britkit_francis
  • We should be allowed to wear Balaclavas anywhere and not get in trouble for wearing them.

We shouldn't get in trouble for wearing them. You could be wearing them for the cold or trying to keep the dust off of your face. As long a you don't try to be threatening with it or use it as a gang garb, you should be fine. I say "vote yes".

• We should be able to wear them

We should be able to wear balaclavas around when ever we need to i know somebody who wears them because the cold gives them ear infections. But meany people like to dress in all black from head to toe or like a ninja or like me i use balaclavas for hunting.

• H and k

I don't see why there is an argument about this, for one. You can wear one in public and be judged by it, and two. You cannot get in trouble for wearing one. If you get in trouble for wearing one, and not have done anything wrong, then they are being just prejudice. And i say fudge the prejudice! Even if there is someone frolicking around after terrorising a group of little girls known as the government, then they still cant take YOU into custody for wearing one, its for one. Against the law, and for two. Just plain prejudice. Well there is my thoughts.

• Do you want to look like a thief?

I agree that they make you look cool but they cover up your face and a store is robbed by a guy wearing a balaclava and you also happen to be wearing a balaclava and get blamed as you are the same height as the criminal. Then you go to jail as your lawyer is not as good as another lawyer all because of one item of clothing.

• You could be misunderstood

As awesome as ninja masks are, police might think you are a criminal, and wrongly arrest or tackle you. This would be a very bad thing, because they could accidentally injure you and then if you sued their bosses would not be happy, and you wouldn't be happy for being injured.