We should envisage a future in which humans are relieved from the burden of feeling PHYSICAL SEXUAL DESIRES? ...................

Asked by: iqpiblog
  • That would violate human nature.

If there was a future with no sexual desires, everyone would die a virgin. Apart from the fact that we would all die or something in a generation or two, that would, by definition, remove families, relationships, and a lot of other things that make people... People. It would suck.

CopperJanette2 says2017-12-10T23:43:18.207
Hi Guys I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex husband back after a divorce with the help of Dr Trust: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com

I was Looking for a way to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage, so I requested the service of Dr Trust last week. Well, happily I can say today I am living a happy married life and also my marriage life is restored. Dr. Trust Saved My Marriage. My husband is now loving me like crazy and I’m loving it! We are now trying to get some little ones to our family to show our never ending love for each other. Dr Trust have done wonders in my life. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. Thank you Dr Trust for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!".. I and my family are living together happily again. If you are searching for way to restore relationship, i will advise you to contact him now. See more reviews on his website and email him now: https://utimatespellcaster.com

Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com Or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com

WhatApp or call him +2348156885231
GunnJenssen says2018-01-19T23:47:12.683
HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITH YOU NOW!!!
I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is Gunn Jenssen Faith . I had a misunderstanding with my lover several months ago; which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. But as time went on, a good friend of mine recommended DR.PEPOKO who could help me with Love Spell to get my man back. At first, I thought the idea of a love spell was strange,but was willing to give it a try because i really love my boyfriend. For the first time I was scared to contact the DR.PEPOKO because I was not sure if what they did was against my religion. But my friend assured me that they only use Spell which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to contact DR.PEPOKO on his mail (pepokolovespell@gmail.Com)I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness. I bought an item that he told me to buy for the preparation of the spell and assured me that my lover will come to me within 48 hours in remorse. My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness. We got back together and our relationship has been better this second time around. I have to give DR.PEPOKO all the credit for helping us get back to a better place than where we began. The new found love that my boyfriend has for me is incredible and i can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Do you have any problem with your loved one? Well worry no more because DR.PEPOKO can provide you with a spell to get him or her back. With the help of a spell just as he helped me. Contact DR.PEPOKO via email: pepokolovespell@gmail.Com or visit her website: www.pepokolovespelltemple.blogspot.com

Here is my details also if you wish to contact me personal::: gunnjenssen.Faith@gmail.Com