• Math Should not Exist

I agree that we must learn math to process the fundamentals of life. Such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, & even division. BUT...... I know how to count money. We are not going to get a job to know if someone buys an item for $3.20 & hands you a 10, you are not going to need to know what 61 squared times 51 divided by 10....
    All you need is basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division.

• Mental Abuse To Humans.

Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans. Mental Abuse To Humans.

• Anyone who says yes is dumb

And anyone that says math shouldnt exist has mental disabilities because math is so crucial in all aspects of life. And we need to have better analytical thinkers which is taught in math classes. And it really is not that hard to learn if you know how to conceptualize it.

• The driving force behind humanity's progress

Math is what is advancing our lives in so many ways. Not everyone has to become a mathematician but everyone should have to at least study math for a couple of years up into high school and a little bit in college since some people who become great at math may have otherwise decided not to even try.

• I like maths

Maths is what we use in everyday life and everything is made using maths so and it is not a mental abuse to our head and i like maths and once we get the hang of maths we enjoy it everyday and make the most out of it. I love it so much so we should study maths

• I like maths

• Math is the most important universal language.

Math is the only language that everyone uses everyday, no matter what you are doing. It is an universal language and the language of science. Everyone should know how to understand it and be able to "speak" it. We use it for everything from communicating an idea to simple problem solving.

• We should study math.

Without math you can't even get a job. Even to be a bagger in a store you need to know simple math. Math is the most important subject that humans learn. If we do not learn math we will have poor jobs. Math is essential for a really good job.