Were Alberto Rivera's conspiracy theories about the Vatican and Jesuits true?

• I think so

They do actually find dead body's of babies under the monasteries . The Vatican tortured him and tried to kill him several times. The Vatican is responsible for the creation of Islam. The church is actually led by the "black" pope who is a Freemason. The Catholic Church is lying to millions of people.

• I don't think so.

While I generally think that the Vatican and the Catholic church are very shady and untrustworthy, I tend to not believe most conspiracy theories. They are usually lacking in evidence. This one is no exception. From what I know about him and about what he has stated, the things that he have said have no basis in reality.

• Alberto Rivera's conspiracy theories about the Vatican and Jesuits were not true.

Alberto Rivera's conspiracy theories about the Vatican and Jesuits were not true. Turns out that it was just a theory that he made up to get some attention. They turned out to not be true and he thought that the Jesuits were even responsible for the formation of the religion of Islam.

• No correct theories

Any time I see an instance where people try to confirm conspiracy theories, I immediately know that I'm going to be in for a long, poorly thought out ride. The conspiracy with Jesuits is just one of so many Vatican related conspiracies, the vast majority (or all) of which are false.

• They were not.

Alberto Rivera's conspiracy theories about the Vatican and Jesuits were not true. If they were true, they would be more than just a conspiracy theory. Alberto Rivera was just another wack job who wanted to have attention so he made up some crazy stuff about the Vatican and Jesuits to get it.

• Alberto Rivera should have been locked up in a psych ward.

Alberto Rivera was a mentally ill man who blamed everything that happened in the world on Catholics, especially the Jesuits. To listen to him, the Jesuits were even responsible for the formation of the religion of Islam. The fact that the Jesuits didn't form until the 15th century had no bearing on Alberto's lunacy. The man was a crackpot.