• Its the nutshack

It’s the Nutshack! (Yee, yee)
    It’s the Nutshack! (What he say?)
    It’s the Nutshack! (Oh, yes! Yeeeah)
    It’s the Nutshack! (Hey, I know that kid!)
    It’s the Nutshack! (Don't forget ya boy Angel!)
    It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack!)
    It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack!)
    It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack…)
    It’s the Nutshack! (Hey!)
    It’s the Nutshack! (This beat's rockin'!)
    It’s the Nutshack! (Wow!)
    It’s the Nutshack!

[Verse: NUMP]
    Phil’s from the soul, Jack’s from the P.I
    Horatio the Horat so big-eyed!
    Tito Dick, “Dickman”, baby!
    He raised Phil and loves the ladies
    Jack’s cool, he's lazy, he’s still learnin’
    Otherwise Cherry Pie, he's still a virgin
    Chita, meet the freak of the week-ah!
    Phil’s homegirl, got Jack wanna keep her
    But it’s not happenin’, neither!
    Shakin’ like a seizure
    Hold up, let me spark this, take a breather
    Breathe that reefer in my lungs
    I got grapes, what you watchin’, son?

[Chorus]
    It’s the Nutshack! (Yah!)
    It’s the Nutshack! (AAAAARRRGH!)
    It’s the Nutshack!
    It’s the Nutshack!

• (who thought up this topic?)

Well um in a world and time were it was likely to die from giving birth, a world were women were killed if they bore a baby that wasn't of there husbands, and a world full of rapists... I'm pretty sure a chastity belt was a came in handy quit often. It had nothing to do with oppression against women, in fact i would not be surprised if it was invented bye a woman in the first place. If i were living in that time, i would gladly were one.

• No, chastity belts were a sign of oppression

Chastity belts were not necessary during the Medieval era. They were instead a symbol of the oppression of women by their husbands. Chastity belts signaled that women could not be entrusted to make decisions for themselves, and that they were responsible for any sexual overtures that men made to them.

• No this is not true.

This is a myth. The truth is that chastity belts were never used in the Middle Ages, and that they first became popular in the 19th-century as part of that period’s fascination with instruments of torture from medieval times. This actually started as a joke and research has proved this.

• chastity belts were never used

The story goes that the knights would make their wives wear chastity belts as a pledge of fidelity and for protection. Except these stories weren’t true and, in fact, knights and maidens had likely never even heard the term “chastity belt.” So I dont think it was really necessary during those times

• It was abuse.

They were not necessary in Medieval times, because people are the same throughout history. Most people are loyal to the other person in their relationship. Some people will cheat no matter what you try to do to stop them. There was no point to having the belts because they only stopped people who wouldn't have cheated anyways.