• Yes. It is. Very much.

Let me just be clear there is a difference between being risque and being objectifying/sexist. This is sexist because
    1) the woman is a prop nit a person. Subjects act and objects are acted upon. The ads literally inviting u to eat her dress. That is just awkward but its not even the worst part.
    2) By objectifying a woman you are for the most part ( or even wholly i dont think many lesbians would be into this ad bc they are also women and know how it feels) you are only targeting men. Because women arent valuable. They dont make the money even though niwadays they often do. They arent people they only matter in regards to their relation to a man. So what? Wonen dont also need to drink milk?

• Can it, Coke!

Coke's new ads for "Fairlife", a milk-like product, were hopelessly outdated and more than a little offensive. The ads showed pinup-ad style girls wearing dresses made of milk-splashes. As if the pinup concept isn't insulting and outdated, did Coke not consider the splash extremely suggestive and distasteful? I am disgusted and I'm not the only one.

• Not classy coke!

It uses a women but i can see them doing a similar one with men and it would just look gross (if you know what i mean), In this way i believe it would have to be a women.

That being said it is not a good or clever ad and its not going to get people to want milk. Poor advertising that will only get bad publicity. Any first year marketing student could see that.

• Risque not sexist

It doesn't meet the strict definition of sexism, but it does deserve criticism anyways, if for been risqué, and of bad taste. But then again, would the same be said if the ad was somehow using homosexual or racial stereotypes as a selling point instead (just the first examples from the top of my head, don't ask me how that would work)? It may not meet the strict definition, but it could be said to convey an idea or perception of people - in this particular case, women.

• Coke's new milk ads are in line with what America watches

Coke's new milk ads have attracted plenty of attention, but one thing grossly misstated is that the ads are sexiest. Compared to the current commercials seen on TV and in publications, the ads are hardly different than what is projected in living rooms around the country. Obviously, pushing into a new market has ruffled a few feathers and the competition is using any tactic to sour American buyers.

• No, I dont think it was.

No, I do not think that Coke's new milk ad is sexist. I actually don't see anything sexist about it. I think they were just trying to have fun with an advertisment and like everyhing else in life, SOMEONE had to take it the wrong way. We aren't free anymore. and I hate it.

• No, Coke's new milk ads were not sexist.

Those who considered the ads to be sexist, and those who saw them as having sexual imagery, were completely misinterpreting the meaning of the ads. Their interpretation, finding the images offensive, stems from the questionable thoughts within their own minds being projected onto the ads themselves. Nothing is dirty or sexist about the ads unless those viewing them have those dirty, sexist thoughts in their mind in the first place. To well-adjusted women, and others, the ad campaign is little more than an attention-getter, promoting a 'healthy' image', differing little from any other ad campaigns whose chosen core audience is women.

• Not based on what "sexism" actually means

Sexism means to view one sex is superior to the other sex, or to have an irrational hatred of one sex or the other, or to be prejudiced or discriminatory in some way towards another sex, or to feel entitled to certain treatment based on one's own sex or based on the other person's sex.

Portraying a woman in a sexually suggestive manner is not sexist. A person may enjoy looking at women in a sexually suggestive manner and yet be completely in favor of full legal, social, and political equality for both sexes.

Those who feel offended by these ads are expressing outdated puritanical attitudes and putting an "antisexist" mask over it. They often assume that everyone would feel the same way yet many women are not offended by these sorts of things and I can tell you that as a man I would not be offended if the ad used a man instead. In fact I wish there was more of that for men. Men can be very beautiful and are unfortunately underexposed.