• Yes

Assuming that this question regards evolution, then the answer is yes. Almost every terrestrial land has branched from an aquatic species. Humans are no exception and have also come developed from the ocean, meaning they "were once fish" in a way. Humans did not appear out of no where, it was caused by natural selection driving evolution.

• Um, well, uh,

H g b h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh h h h hhh h h h hh hh h h hhh h h hn n n b n bn bn v v c d e w sx there wasted the 50 words needed, the "no" sounds like a kid with bad words wrote it.

• Um, well, uh,

• We fucking are

When we are babies being developed in the womb our eyes start on the side of our head and make its way down to position itself. Also hiccups okay like TF man we fuvking hiccup because we used to live in. The water okay as like think about the re quick: frogs are amphibians okay and so are fish so a frog starts off as a tadpole when it's a baby and they just swim around in ponds and shit and so sperm are just baby frogs okay. Also think about this: when we were fish and we were evolving, we just grew legs first so that we could walk on the sea floor and then we realized that we couldn't pick anything up so we were like shit we need arms and then we just walked out of the ocean because we needed more food and we learned how to breathe air and use the water to clean ourselves thank you

• #Yaaaassssss #WeAreFishies!! We are fish. All day fish fa life

Personnaly im very good at swimming, and so are fish. Fish can swim and so can i so thats pretty cool. Next, I like sushi and sushi is fish. Fish eat fish too, so we eat fish and so do they and that makes us the same. Also, if humans dont like ants and fish dont like ants, that makes them our ANTSestors. Serriously seriously tho, we are realated.
    SIKE

• Bobby is thick

Yes I am a man with hair on my chest and I love to quick scope Alex because mw3 is the best game ever created because the kill time is totally fair and balanced. Street fighter is also very fun and balanced no moves are over powered and I was joking

• Just look at the Babies!

I know it sounds crazy but, we are all linked by the evolutionary tree. Just look at embryos from us humans, they temporarily have gill slits where there ears should be, and snake embryos have legs, which eventually turn to anal spurs, or just float around in muscle mass. Whether you believe in Charles Darwin's theory of evolution or not there is proof of our descendant from fish, just look at the compare the genetics and D.N.A!

• Just look at the Babies!

• Just look at yourself

You still carry the evidence with you of your common water ancestor. From the very slight webbing of your hands to the reason whybyour eyes are filled with water. The structures of your bones are traceable to early fishes as is your nervous system and especially your DNA. Some believe we came from dust (which is technically true) but we were born from water.

• There are many clues that point to aquatic life. Where did Monkeys come from?. This whole earth was once covered completely by water

We have webbed feet and hands. Monkeys don't. Fish have more intelligence then a monkey does. They even have language and use sonar tactics. Well some not all. We could literally live off of water and fish alone. But everything no matter the species was in some sort of liquid form before it/we were/was born.

• No we weren't it's impossible

Evolution is a myth scientist say we came from not only fish but actually were once a jellyfish,stingray,alligators and etc. And if evolution was real why is it we look exactly the same as humans did in 2000 b.C and if it was real well evolution fuckin sucks at its job because humans suck we are weak we have to use weapons wile animals have claws and more. Even scientist say we came from a crystal ya a crystal now the world is really fuck ed up so crystals can talk just picture a Crystal talking hey body how was it down their for 2000 years

• This is stupid

If you think were like fish you are a dumb ass and need to stop being a dumb ass. Clearly were not like fish due to the fact their hearts have 2 chambers and ours have 4 ALSO they're cold blooded and we are warm blooded. You're oh so very welcome

• This is stupid

• No chance ever

Humans were always human, you need to add millions of pieces of information to DNA to go from a fish to a human, and evolution has no mechanism that can add anything. We are all devolving are genome is getting more defects every generation the opposite of what evolution needs.

• Humans are not related to fishes, NOT POSSIBLE!

First's off, the evolution theory, I repeat, THEORY is fully bull-crap. The bible has all the answers. For instance god says that he makes everything of clay, so what do you expect, that all of the rest of species are made of the same thing and totally different. Seriously you people should think a little. THE TORAH IS THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• No I doubt it.

Some people may think so, I believe we have more in common with pigs though? Unless I misread that. I guess it is possible, but I feel like humans evolved more from something closer to a human. It did not go straight from fish to human. Maybe when the earth first got created we were like a tadpole.

• Theory of mutation

People prefer to think of us evolving from apes because it is not a great conceptual leap where has from a fish leads to considering all the millions of spontaneous gene mutations that must have occurred which goes against the scientific possibility evidenced today. The evolutionists don't like it at all!!

• This is an ill-posed question.

Humans are humans. Fish are fish. Humans were never fish. What can be said is that humans and fish share a common ancestor in the phylogenetic tree that was neither fish or human, but an altogether different species or genus or whatever. To ask if humans were once fish might be a misguided question in order to ask if one gives credit to the Theory of Evolution or not, but in the way it is posed it's just silly.

• No, humans were not once fish.

At least there is not enough evidence to answer this in the affirmative. However, some scientists do speculate that our ancestors spent "some time" in the water and they use such things as the pattern of hair growth on our backs being consistent with water flowing over them. I wish I could remember what other evidence they cite, because it is a fun thing to consider, but I don't believe any of it amounted to any conclusive proof. It does not have enough power as a theory to compete with the presiding one, that we evolved from an ape-like ancestor

• And humans were never monkeys either.

Now I do believe in evolution, it is just that if you interpret the question in a strict sense, the true answer is no. No human has ever been a fish, or any other creature than a human. To state otherwise promotes misinformation and misunderstanding of evolution. Evolution states that one type of creature gradually gave rise to another- not that a type of creature simply became a different type of creature.