Were the 19th-century reforms in Prussian administrative, educational and military systems necessary for its later continental dominance?

• Yes, they were vital.

the Prussians were one of the most well-oiled empires in human history, and they do not get enough notoriety for being so. These people were like machines in their bodies and their minds. The dominance continued because they always chose to reform and grow with a changing world and stay steps ahead of competition.

• Yes They Were

I believe the 19th-century reforms in Prussian administrative systems, educational systems, and military systems were necessary for its later continental dominance. I believe it is obvious that these reforms laid the ground work for their later dominance. There move for continental control would not have happened without these reforms in place.

• 19th Century Reforms

I personally think that the 19th century was reformed in Prussian administrative, educational and military systems was necessary for its later continental dominance. I personally think that Prussian administrative, educational and military systems was necessary due to being reformed as well as continental dominance. I personally think that the 19th century Prussian was reformed.

• Sure Sounds Good

Do not really know much about the Prussians but it sounds like that would be why anyone dominates. You need education to get people to think differently and to make the world in a new way. Once you have a educated society, you can use your citizens to make new weapons for it's military. No one else in the world will have them, leading to dominance.

• Yes, the 19th-century reforms in Prussian administrative, educational and military systems were necessary for its later continental dominance.

Yes, the 19th-century reforms in Prussian administrative, educational and military systems were necessary for its later continental dominance. All of these are sources of how to better build up an empire. Education is a must for any successful country in both past and present. For Prussia, you can see how there entire system quickly developed and advanced in all aspects because of this move.