Were the architects of apartheid truly evil people who had no intent of democratic reform (yes) or simply confused misguided individuals who genuinely thought that it would be equal for everyone (no)?

Asked by: bothsidesguy
  • Not really 100%.

No, I don't believe that apartheid's creators were innately EVIL in their intentions, but it nevertheless goes without saying that their legacy leaves a lot to be desired,in my opinion.I think that they genuinely believed that the system would ensure as they say "seperate but equal" conditions for all, but they made sure that whites would always have the upper hand, and they made every effort to legitimize and legalize the system to work in their favor,in my opinion.