Were the attacks on 9/11 committed by the government?

Asked by: birkleishaun
  • Yes it was

There is overwhelming evidence to support it. For one it is impossible for a building the size of the twin towers to collapse in 7 seconds from such an impact. Also the designer designed the buildings to be able to withstand an impact from a Boeing 767. When footage is slowed down explosions are seen coming from the ground upward. It was just an act to justify genocide of Iraqi Muslims.

• The people had to be stupid

They had known were to hit the building and the coordination between them was really creative and the timing was almost at least impossible without the help of the government and the effects had to been exaggerated to help show what the government can do yo the worlds people and the emotion

• The people had to be stupid

• At least some high ranking governmental officials were aware...

Building 7 collapsing at nearly the speed of gravity. Steel towers do not fully collapse from a fire - and into there own footprint. NORAD war games simulating hijacked planes coincidentally happened on 9/11 to help confuse military protection. Where are the planes that hit the Pentagon and Shankesville? How can an aluminum plane fly into a steel building w/o exploding on the side and pieces falling to the ground?

• If this means anything to you, just google search "Building 7".

I am ashamed to be Canadian and to be associated with such ignorant people. So many innocent people were killed, all because we needed an excuse to start a war and profit. I use to think that anyone who thought the American government committed this act was delusional and a conspiracy theorist, little did I know that I was being close-minded and retarded. After discovering Building 7 and having seen the research conducted by 2000 architects and engineers, it is obvious that it did no burn and collapse by itself but there were explosives involved. THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT! NO SECRET LASTS FOREVER! GOD BLESS AMERICA (and canada)

• Drills staged attacks

You need to schedule four drills:
    1. Three drones in air
    2. Fake blips on radar screens
    3. Fake hijackings with CIA agent fake terrorists
    4. Flight simulate flying into WTC and Pentagon

Then on the day, you fly the drones next to the airliners using drill 1, switch positions of drones and airliners using drill 2. Use drill 3 to get the planes to land and transfer passengers to "flight 93". Use drill 4 to pilot the planes into the WTC and Pentagon. Then shoot down flight 93 with an air-to-air missile. You bring down the towers with a demolition system installed long before the attacks. Only this exact story is consistent with all the evidence and no other. It does not require a conspiracy, only the drill planner is aware of all the details. This is not exactly "the government", but one person in a high position in the government in charge of the drills.

The main evidence for this is simply that these drills, which can be used to stage 9/11 without conspiracy, were occurring on 9/11 (1,2,3 are documented, for 4, there is a very close drill which is documented and there are further still-secret parts to this drill).

• The 9/11 attacks are definitely suspicious.

Never in history has a steel sky scraper building collapsed due to fires alone. Yet on 9/11/01, 3 steel buildings collapsed in on their own footprints at free-fall speed due to fires. WTC7 didn't even get hit by a plane!

I find the 9/11 attacks extremely suspicious. I do believe that terrorists are responsible for hijacking the planes and crashing them into the buildings. I however do not believe that the buildings could of collapsed the way they did without more 'assistance'.

Who is responsible for compromising the structural integrity of the buildings? I do not know but what I do know is that CIA and NSA had knowledge of impending terror attacks in the U.S. Before 9/11. It is a possibility that rogue agents in either organization may of made a deal with defense contractors and arms dealers ( Those who would benefit from the U.S. Going to war and enhancing its defenses ). The rogue agents would use their influence and power to somehow compromise the buildings before the attacks occurred. The bigger the effect of an attack on the U.S. The more likely war would break out and the bigger the national defense budget would be.

The U.S. Government would not benefit from attacking itself, starting a war and increasing its defense budget. However, defense contractors and arms dealers would benefit from the increased business. You have to remember that the Cold War ended in the early 90's and the defense budget began to decline. This is a clear motive for defense contractors to instigate a war that will increase business.

I do not claim this as true it is only a theory.

• Of course not!

Anyone with a preschoolers education can do the research and see for themselves that there is absolutely not even a single shrewd of actual prof nor evidence to support this claim. Each and everyone of these ridicules theory's can be scientifically or rationally disproven and they are all based on "what ifs" or "coulda maybes". And every time these fools have their claims 100% disproven, they reach into oblivion (aka their arses") and pull out another one. Anyone who truly think 9:/11 was a conspiracy, other then the obvious conspiracy by Osama bin laden, is a retard. Plain, simple, easy to remember.

• Keeping a conspiracy secret is impossible.

The premise is that a vast conspiracy could be organized and carried out without any of the conspirators ever regretting the murder of 3000 people enough to reveal the plot. Even the mafia cannot keep secrets nearly so well. Moreover, when you count all the people who must be involved to orchestrate both the events and coverups the number of conspirators go into the thousands.

I have reviewed the claimed evidence of conspiracy from the viewpoint of an engineer, and the arguments are bogus. Claimed "evidence" is repeated endlessly without regard to its having been thoroughly refuted.

• Are you stupid?

Of course they weren't, we know who were behind the attacks and we know his reasons, why on earth would the goverment want to put their country through that, 9/11 is a massive and devastating blow to all of America and around the world, it will be remembered by everyone, but why on earth would the goverment want to deal with the outcomes of that? I don't see the logic behind that at all

• Hasn't this been beat to death?

Http://www.Popularmechanics.Com/technology/military/news/1227842
    https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=UVhhu5OjMf8

I will simply be quoting this article, and referencing this video.

Watching the video, you can see that the 1st tower actually took 16 seconds to collapse, the second took about as long, though it is harder to tell the exact time because of the amount of smoke, which is well within the free fall time of that height.

For any and all other objections, please turn to the link and bugger off.

Quan says2013-07-10T19:30:48.027
I don't believe they were carried out by the government. However, the failure of the government to stop the attacks was a collosal failure, and I certainly blame them for that. I also blame them for exploiting it to push political agendas.