• People were there

During the Holocaust many bad things were done to people who did nothing but belong to a certain religion. One of the things that actually happened was gas chambers. They put people into boxes and pumped gas into them in order to kill the people inside of them. There were people there that saw the gas chambers and watch people walk in and dead bodies come out.

• I don't know, what do you think?

Of course they were real! How do you think so many people died? It was an efficient way to murder by the tens in death camps. At first the executers attempted to shoot all the people sent to die, but it wasted bullets. Gas chambers were the solution to the problem.

• Who doubts it?

I think the Holocaust Museum up north should be a tell tell sign that yest it is real. Over 11 million Jews, blacks and gypsies where killed in extreme genocide by the Communist Nazi party. Millennial kids do not know much about this topic because they do not talk about it much in Public schools, because its "TOO HORRIFIC" and damaging to kids. Teach the correct history in our schools, or we are doomed to repeat it.

• "Shower Time, Jews!"

If the Gas Chambers in the Holocaust were not real...How would we have pictures showing Jews in showers that aren't really cleaning them? In fact, they're not cleaning them, they're killing them!

In 1944, Nazi Germans committed the first test run in Poland, where Polish Jews were being tested for how much Cyanide Gas was required to kill a human being. The Nazis found exactly how much they needed. And so they went through with the idea and killed thousands of Jews with these Chambers. These Chambers were found in Camps such as: Auschwitz, Auschwitz-Birkeneau, Bergen-Belsen and more.

And then, post-death, the Nazis would dumb the bodies into piles and march around looking for living Jews to kill. The Nazis would say it was 'shower time' when really it was time to gas Jews.

• I’ve been inside the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

As a tourist, obviously, I wasn’t an SS guard during the War! Actually, they have been rebuilt; the Nazi’s destroyed the original buildings before they abandoned the concentration camp in order to cover up their crimes.

Still, I know they existed because my ex-wife’s grandfather was a Czechoslovak resistance fighter who was captured and interred there and survived to tell the tale.

• Testimonies and people's evidence is enough.

There is so much evidence and people who lived though it. Sometimes they can't even sleep because of al the bad memories they had in the holocaust. It is very sad and there are real pictures of all the dead people there were. If the nazi's would leave them in ghettos, or the death march, I can believe there was gas chambers.

• Duh it's real

Yes they were real. There are many pictures of the gas chambers where gas pellets were dropped from the ceiling and killed many Jews. You'll see pictures of the walls covered in scratches from the dying Jews. It was very sad and very messed up. They did not deserve it

• Sdhsdf sd fd

Drgh trhfgd trh t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t ttt t tt t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t

• Sdhsdf sd fd

• Look at the pictures and evidence

If you look at the pictures and the evidence there was clearly gas chambers. Heck, there are even holocaust survivors who say that they were almost gassed. What about the zyclon B tablets that were found at and near the death camps Honestly why is this even a discusion? Come on guys stop denying the terrible torture that many innocent lives went through

• Not Enough Evidence

I am not a denier but it is clear from my research that the vast majority of deaths were correlated with starvation, disease, exhaustion from forced labor, or gunshot wounds. The gas chamber is a myth created after the war that is fortified by white guilt and has been used to justify the creation of Israel.

• Not Enough Evidence

• Not Enough Evidence

• How would we really know?

Everybody says there are "statements" and yes sure many many people died and perished during this time but there's no evident proof that they existed, everybody saying "11 millions jews black and gypsies perished" are just stating lines from random people who stated that, but unfortunately we will never know. For instance, when you think "showers" you instantly think water, but now think of this, with 6 million Jews who "died" do you know how much water that would be in such a concentrated area? Not just that but it can easily be noticed that everything people are saying to back it up is just "she was there she saw it and knew" I laugh at their face, because i simply can't believe them, how many times in the past has someone lied under oath, if you think never then you are very very naive, how many times did people say something because they were scared to tell the truth? If you say never again, you're very naive.

**Bonus question. - Who is to say Russia wasn't the one who put the "evidence" there. Why would the germans if thinking they were in the right, leave behind that evidence? There's no logical reason, either they left something on purpose or the Russians put together their own worst nightmares and said it was the Germans, Just because you can make a gun with legos doesn't mean you cant make a heart with the same exact amount of legos.