• Dynamic Dinos Devour

Having just recently watched the Jurassic Park movie for the first time in 2016, I have to say that its visual effects were indeed groundbreaking for its time. I can only imagine how stunned viewers were when they witnessed another one of Steven Spielberg's masterpieces for the first time in that graphics era. (Blown away, I bet.) I, myself, was not shocked to learn that this movie was the first of its kind to use computerized images because it sure was visually appealing, especially when compared to some of the other not so realistic films attempting the same authenticity.

• Jurassic Park special effects set a new standard

I think that the special effects used in the iconic film Jurassic Park set a new standard for the visuals that films, especially science fiction and fantasy films, should achieve. Though Jurassic Park used robotic dinosaurs, they looked so realistic that many audiences were sucked into the story and believed that they were real.

• Sure, for that time

Jurassic Park was a movie that used a lot of graphic effects, and I suppose for that time period, they were groundbreaking. Imagine trying to make a movie with 'real' dinosaurs. The graphics that they used were phenomenal at making the dinosaurs actually believable and realistic, and to me, this is groundbreaking.

• Yes, they were.

Yes, the visual effects in Jurassic Park were groundbreaking and to this day look fantastic even considering their age. At the time many of the technologies used had not been in existence before the film was made, and the movie picture industry benefited incredibly from the work done to bring these technologies about.

• Lol lol lol

L u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u

• Lol lol lol