Were Tina Fey and Amy Poehler the best Golden Globes hosts ever?

• Good for the event

Ricky Gervais was an underrated host - he was accused of being callous and mean, but there's no reason the Golden Globes have to be one hundred percent self congratulation - that's already the purpose of the ceremony. But Tina Fey and Amy Poehler manage to maintain a spirited feel to the event without angering anyone.

• Funny Women are the Best

These two women are successful, beautiful and funny. And they work together so well! They're hilarious and I wish they repeated hosts because I would have them back again. They brought life to the show being the hosts, were good at the transitional part of the show and were a joy to watch.

• Yes, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were the best Golden Globes hosts ever.

I think that their style of humo and creativity is something that a lot of people really like. That is the reason that their hosted shows have been some of the best rated Golden Globes in the show's history. And that is why they were asked to host it again.

• Yes They Were

I believe Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were the best Golden Globes hosts ever. I really enjoyed their way of handling the situation and they were quite comedic throughout the show. I believe it is important to have variety in the hosts position however, so I'd like to see them change the host each year.

• No,I do not they they came close

I think Ricky Gervais did a fun job last year. I don't know how you could top that, he poked fun of everyone. Its all personal opinion though, how can you say one person did a better job than the last? Its just what kind of comedy you like and your personal option of that host.